Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
This is one stylish blade :D
pingpong_idv-img600x351-1230092121952644donic_black_3-7.jpg

pic%20blades%20waldner%20black%20devil%20cb.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
I have this blade once Very nice blade cool looking also but....

BAD SMALL HEAD SIZE !!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
By block from mid-range you mean drive right? Perhaps you should try the new Donic Bluefire M1,2,3 it should be an awesome BH rubber as Andro Rasant and it has a nice blue sponge with both red and black top sheet :) Wouldn't recommend max because of the stiff blade structure.

says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
Mar 2011
Read 8 reviews
Yes, I actually block from the distance because if i block within the table most of the time my ball goes off the table. Thank you for the inputs.

Maybe you miss the table because the racket is too fast? If you cannot do the strokes close to the table, that might be an answere ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Hi.. I have not played with Tenergy. But I have played with Black Devil and it's terribly hard to control it. It felt too fast and not fit for close to the table play. Not easy to hit loops from close to the table. It needs lot of practice to control this blade. It's too stiff and feels more like a counter hitting blade than a looping blade.

Hope you have a good hitting partner/coach to develop the necessary control.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
I need to have some feel on this blade, What pair of rubbers can you suggest on this one. My playing style is mid range and I am more on blocking. Thanks in Advance!

if you want to block then fast blades arent for you . blocking needs feeling , u should play with an all+ off- or maybe an all wood off blade . fast blades are for players with perfect technique . i feel this blade isnt for you ! blocking mid distance will delay your development as a player and its wrong tactic for TT , stop blocking from mid distance and get a slower blade to develop your technique !