Looking for a Pro Version of a ZJK Super Duper ZLC

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I was looking to get scalped, I mean, I am looking to find a Pro version of a Zhang Jike Super ZLC blade. I heard the Pro version of this blade is supposed to have even more Zylon in it. Does anyone know anything about this? And is there a way to obtain this very special blade and still avoid the goon squad? Do you need to learn the secret handshake?

Also, I was hoping to get my hands on Xu Xin's personal TG3 National Blue sponge rubber. And Fang Bo's personal T05. FZD's Personal Infinity would be pretty cool too.

If anyone has any information on any of this equipment. I am looking forward to hearing your responses. Oh, also, is it true that Timo Boll is really wearing Mizuno shoes with the Butterfly logo?

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I just BARELY made it out of China through a secret underground tunnel. Whew!

Sorry, but all I could smuggle out of there was Ma Long's dirty drawers from the laundry pile, the socks were to grimy to take along.

I didn't have time to kiss azz and take down names, heck, I didn't have time to even take intitials!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Woe. Ma Long's dirty drawers! That will be just as good. Now I will be able to play just like Ma Long. Do they still have boost effect left? It won't matter. We will know what he used to boost them.

Sent from TheSecretHideout using TheInfamousNSASpyPhone

I was looking to get scalped, I mean, I am looking to find a Pro version of a Zhang Jike Super ZLC blade. I heard the Pro version of this blade is supposed to have even more Zylon in it. Does anyone know anything about this?

The truth is.....yeah there is more Zylon in the prosZLC..........but there is also more carbon in it !!!!
I know it sounds impossible, more zylon AND more carbon, impossible is nothing !!!!! The legend tells the carbon inside the sZLC comes directly from diamonds and this is why the blade is a bit "pricy", but only $85k for such a pice of art and technology........I do believe it's a fair price !
Considering FZD personal blade, lets cut the crap once and for all : the blade is Viscaria on FH, and Infinity on BH !!!!! Such a piece of art. Of course I own one, but keep it for myself.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Well, at least I am gonna get a pair of Ma Long's personal drawers with special booster effect once Der_Echte can figure out how to navigate his way through the Labyrinth under the secret hideout from CNT headquarters to Secret Hideout Headquarters.

But man, that FZD personal blade with one side Viscaria and one side Infinity with the special carbon from diamonds. And now we know what VPS with Diamond Touch really means.

Sent from TheSecretHideout using TheInfamousNSASpyPhone

Reactions: Suga D and Cornel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I was looking to get scalped, I mean, I am looking to find a Pro version of a Zhang Jike Super ZLC blade. I heard the Pro version of this blade is supposed to have even more Zylon in it. Does anyone know anything about this? And is there a way to obtain this very special blade and still avoid the goon squad? Do you need to learn the secret handshake?

Also, I was hoping to get my hands on Xu Xin's personal TG3 National Blue sponge rubber. And Fang Bo's personal T05. FZD's Personal Infinity would be pretty cool too.

If anyone has any information on any of this equipment. I am looking forward to hearing your responses. Oh, also, is it true that Timo Boll is really wearing Mizuno shoes with the Butterfly logo?

The environmentalists are after Timo Boll fo requiring real Butterflies on the Mizuno. And are wondering why DHS is messing with the Skyline - not good PR for TT.

This user has no status.
If a german can build a 250.000 dollar bass guitar, why not a TT-blade?

- Floral pattern fingerboard Inlay made of 24 carat gold
- Every single inlay-leaf is decorated with a black diamond (set in platinum)
- The bridge, the tuner buttons and the knobs are handcast in gold
- Two flawless brillant-cut diamonds (3,3ct) are placed on top of the two knobs
- Tiny green brillant-cut diamonds serve as knob position markers
- The handshaped body is one-piece highest-figured quilted maple
- The nut is made of at least 10,000 year-old mammoth ivory

ac35d1d19f2406ec12b310379db97b27.jpg

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 2 reviews

Nice carl hahaha!

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
It seems that Carl just sold his car and has nothing to do with money. Or he wanna make it to the next level of EJs. :D

Dan, I think you gotta change Carl's ”Equipment Expert” title to the ”Expert EJ” one. :D

That was the one I was supposed to have. EJ Expert. All this time I thought that was what it said! LOL.

Reactions: Suga D