PDA

View Full Version : Who got London 2012 tickets?

Dan
07-07-2011, 11:55 PM
Hi guys,

So the tickets were released not long ago and the announcements have been made.. Just wondering how many of you out there managed to get tickets.

Were you fortunate enough to get tickets?

Also, what days are people going? perhaps we could have a TableTennisDaily gathering :) Just an idea ha!

Does this mean we will see a packed stadium at the table tennis event! Lets hope so!?

http://www.publicsocial.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/london-2012-olympics-logo1.jpg

Tek101
07-08-2011, 12:24 AM
I am really hoping to go. My brother goes to college in Richmond so it gives me an excuse to come visit him with the possibility of seeing fantastic TT play :-p

UpSideDownCarl
07-08-2011, 01:21 AM
I wish I could go. That would be fun. The tickets and reservations that would be an issue for me would be the plane tickets and the hotel reservations. I would be fun to see the Table Tennis events packed. Maybe you guys can arrange some controversial signs that said something like: "Table Tennis is the Olympic Sport that Takes the Most Skill and the Fastest Reflexes!" Who knows, something like that might cause a media buzz if enough TT fans are carrying signs like that. They could also say "TableTennisDaily.com".

Soccer riots make the news. A few bad boys in the crowd causing a bit of a stir without any harm being done might be a lot of fun. Planned rowdiness and an attitude about the sport might do something that the ITTF does not seem to be able to do. :)

Reiin
07-08-2011, 06:40 AM
There's no tickets left. So I'm hoping to score one at eBay or someplace else. Would LOVE to go! We got gather the TTDaily fans and go :)

Charlie
07-08-2011, 09:19 AM
i got quarter and semi finals=)

Matt Hetherington
07-08-2011, 10:57 AM
sigh nope failed miserably...working on another alternative exciting adventure ;)

Ian
07-08-2011, 11:33 AM
I'm gutted I didn't get any. I didn't think Table Tennis would be that popular, so I assumed getting my tickets for it was a sure-thing.
The venue is just down the road from me as well! I'm going to try make it to the Pro Tour Grand Finals in November. I've emailed the venue to get information on tickets, there's no way I'm missing out on that as well.

YosuaYosan
07-08-2011, 11:53 AM
I am sooooo far away :(