Rubbers for Andro Temper Tech OFF-

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Hello mates.
I am unprofessional who play table tenis since 2004 year. I don't play in club only with friends and my cousin who played in club.

My blade is Andro Temper Tech OFF-.

To this time I played:
- Andro Hexer HD FH & BH - used before buying but good state. I played 1.5 year and I was very confident. (Some one told This rubbers fast consume)
- Tibhar 1Q FH & BH - used before buying. I played in club 1 year but I didn't feel backspin.
- Andro Rasant FH & BH - now, too used before buying. I think are good rubbers but worn out.

I don't know what I should buy. What thickness will be good for my blade?
I play offensive, spin and flip from BH.

Thanks for help and sorry for my language.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
It sounds like you have gotten a lot of used rubbers. If you have trouble affording new, you might consider trying one of the Chinese rubbers that are not so expensive but ply like Euro rubbers. I bet there are a bunch of people on here who can recommend a host of inexpensive rubbers that play almost as good as the Euro rubbers for much less money. But it may be worth starting with new rubbers if you can. When you start with a Euro rubber that is already 2 months old, it still works, but an $8.00 Chinese rubber probably would work better.

Sent from Godric'sHollow using the ResurrectionStone

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
When you start with a Euro rubber that is already 2 months old, it still works, but an $8.00 Chinese rubber probably would work better.

Probably You have right. I never play with new rubbers.

My name-day will be soon so I want make gift for me :) And It will be new rubbers. Can You recommend somethinks for myself?