skyline 3 or skyline 3 neo?

ttdaily i need help pls. im going to buy my new rubber tomorrow....
which is more better in terms of control?? in speed??? for countering mid distance???for looping??
pls ttdaily i really need this...

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I think they are both good. I think the Neo is the newer version, pre-tuned. I also think it is less tacky. I have felt Hurricane III and Hurricane III Neo and like the Neo better but liked both. I am using Skyline III right now and like it. But I am guessing that the Neo is a little better. I have never felt Skyline III Neo though. It is hard to go wrong with either. DHS makes good products.

However, it may take some getting used to if you were using Japanese or Euro style rubbers which are softer and non-tacky. Which means they get their grip differently than a tacky rubber. Hurricane and Skyline are harder sponge, and tackier topsheet. If you take your time and get used to them there are a lot of things you can do with them.

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Out of curiousity, does this mean that neo's have blue sponge? Because as I noticed, most chinese players are using DHS with blue sponge. And also, is it true that the chinese national team have a 6-side uncut rubber?

541.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
The national team should have a 4 edge uncut rubber. The 6 edge uncut one is for the province team.

But for the NEO blue sponge, it seems like only national team/province team have access to team. I have been try to check on the TG Neo blue sponge, I only end up with on Korea Table Tennis website has it. And it cost like....150, which is way more expensive than any Hurricane Neo National version lol

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
GUYSSS!!! I already bought the skyline 3 neo its awesome ,it has a lot of spin in it. thx for the recommendation sir carl :))

Haha good for you !
Sir Carl is an asset of this forum and you didnt come to him, he come to you..
Great to see another forum member got helped by you sire :D