Boosting Hurricane 3 NEO National

IMHO yes I use the Hurricane Neo National Blue Sponge and it performs a lot better boosted. My contact who I got this rubber from said that hurricane rubbers are meant to be boosted they are more forgiving, softer sponge and 25% quicker without you having to put the effort in.
The booster I use is Falco Long term booster VOC free.
Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
Hi there, if you have a powerful FH, you had better use national blue sponge if you can get it. More powerful and great speed. All the hurricane and skyline needs be boosted. What kind of glue are you using? I recommend you Nittaku finezip or new Butterfly free chack II, Chinese national team uses Nittaku finezip, which is very easy get rid of the glue when you want to reboost it. I am using haifu oil national version, but commercial version should do the work as well.

Here is what I have done with mine. FH rubber three layers of glue (Nittaku), then put the first layer of oil, wait for 5 hours, second layer, wait for 8-10 hours, then third layer, wait for 8-10 hours, I normally wait for at least 12 hours. Then your rubber will look like the photo attached. 2 layers on the blade.

_20151021_103658.jpg

Basically it will last 3-4 month, then you have to do it again. But I wonder after 3 or 4 months, what does your top sheet look like? You might need another new rubber?

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Suga D
Oct 2015
Thanks, I use Butterfly free chack II.
Where do you get your booster from?
Thanks

I bought it when I was in Shanghai last time. You can have a look online, haifu oil is great stuff. It is worth tyring to get it.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
I have a new black neo3 rubber i want to try to boost.
I need a good tried advise how to do it.
I dont have any booster for it, but i have glue and babyoil and sun oil for cooking

Hope i get some help

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Do Hurricane 8 also need boosting???
What different do a boosting do??
Does it make the rubber faster or what??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Right now im using Tenergy 05 on fh on my Donic power allround wood. It feels okay but some times the tensor makes me hit it to long out of the table.
So im looking for a rubber like Tenergy 05 but with not so much tensor in it but good speed and good spin and control

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Im so tired of the price for tenergy 05, thats why i want a cheaper but god rubber thats playes like tenergy 05???