TTD being better!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Thank you !

Hi guys!

I have been away from the forum a couple of days and over the past few months I have been thinking that the forum has grown! Not only in posts, threads and memberships but also in how we post. The postings and threads have much better quality and is only getting better!

I would like to say thank YOU to all you members who is making a difference for this forum, without you no "forumdiversity"! We are all different in preferences in game and style, equipment and level! It is great to see so many different people in here and read your opinions!

I am not the one who posts the most (have been posting a lot the past couple of weeks), but I do follow the forum closely normally several times during the day.

And last but not least... THANK YOU DAN! You have done/are doing a seriously great job for this forum! Without you, no forum! Probs

Thank you all, Reiin

Last edited:

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Thanks Reiin for this amazing thread! To be honest, without you guys this site would be nothing!

So I want to thank every single one of you in making this community happen :)

I think our aim now is to get some TT ladies using this site :),, i have some ideas...

Thanks again everyone

Dan

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Hahaha, I actually wondered if there is a girl on this forum :p Apparently not. Looking forward to see the result of ur ideas Dan. Based on previous events I have good faith ur idea will catch on, whatever it is haha ;)

Hahaha, I actually wondered if there is a girl on this forum :p Apparently not. Looking forward to see the result of ur ideas Dan. Based on previous events I have good faith ur idea will catch on, whatever it is haha ;)

Hi guys. I just want to say that I'm a lady from Chile. I knew about this page some time ago but I just became a member some days ago. I decided to register because I want to keep informed about international TT news and to improve my English. And about how to get more TT ladies using this site, I don't have any ideas for now. :D

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Actually, there are quite a number of ladies on this forum. They do have a few posts here and there, but not as often as Rhydian, Yousa, Wiwa, Anders, but then again, who is hahaha...welcome to the forum Romina. We look forward to hear more from you. For all the ladies out there,go ahead..anything will do. We are all a cool bunch.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Haha yeah I obviously have a lot of time on my hands. Probably a bit less in the near future, my books for learning Chinese arrived today xD. Maybe one day I will understand the Superleague commentary ;) But yes welcome to the forum Romina :) Thanks for ur reply.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Actually, there are quite a number of ladies on this forum. They do have a few posts here and there, but not as often as Rhydian, Yousa, Wiwa, Anders, but then again, who is hahaha...welcome to the forum Romina. We look forward to hear more from you. For all the ladies out there,go ahead..anything will do. We are all a cool bunch.

yeah, I have a lot of freetime ;D Until the university begins ^^
Welcome Romina :)
Don't be afraid and share your opinion with us, no matter how it is, the same goes to the other ladies here on the forum ;)

Haha yeah I obviously have a lot of time on my hands. Probably a bit less in the near future, my books for learning Chinese arrived today xD. Maybe one day I will understand the Superleague commentary ;) But yes welcome to the forum Romina :) Thanks for ur reply.
Oh really? Damn ^^
Tell me how it evolves ;D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
yeah, I have a lot of freetime ;D Until the university begins ^^
Welcome Romina :)
Don't be afraid and share your opinion with us, no matter how it is, the same goes to the other ladies here on the forum ;)

Oh really? Damn ^^
Tell me how it evolves ;D

Just started and I guess it will be very basic, don't expect too much of it haha. It's just a way to kill time.