Dhs skyline tg3-60

This user has no status.
I use it on FH mostly, I try not to use it on BH away from the table because the throw angle is low and pushes goes to the net.

Mine is the soft version, from my point of view the sponge is softer than Sriver Fx, Airoc S and Tenergy 80FX. In speed, only similar to the Sriver

Flat strokes will create the loudest crack I've heard, but this rubber is meant to brush loop to take advantage of the soft sponge and tacky surface which is fragile.

I try not to complain too much about this rubber, is Ok i guess, but I wished the throw angle would higher so i could use it far away the table on BH

Reactions: AndySmith
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Agree with most of what Reaper says above. Mine is marked as "mid" hardness, and it's my BH rubber on my backup bat at the moment (trying to decide between S3-60 and Acuda Blue P2).

The sponge on mine is definitely harder than something like Sriver FX - closer to vanilla Sriver to continue the comparison. But otherwise I can't add much. It's medium throw on brushing, noticeably lower on drives and smashes (as mentioned, the noise is incredible on hard hits). I find the tack useful in the short game with the plastic ball (especially the bouncy seamless ball), and it's a lot more elastic than traditional Skyline (it's surprisingly different) so you can get useful medium speed out of it. It lacks top-gear pace and is heavy - with H8 on the other side my setup went to 208g. I've moved it around several blades until I found a good fit with the Crest AR+, and now it works quite well from distance too, so it could be a bit fussy on blade selection depending on what you need from it.

It's a good rubber IMO. Quite unique.

Reactions: Reaper
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Thanks guys. It Looks very interesting.... When the topsheet is soft and has sponge something like the t80 fx and is not tensor ... it looks like the exact sponge im searching for.... For now i like the rasant beat. On beat i like the tensor efect for punch or loop wrist shot . but the push to white line i hate.... Oposit is the omega v euro ... Push is ok but smashing flat or loop with wrist is not the quality of rasant beat.
But this is promising...will be my last rubber for bh i will test.... But i have to do research about the blade you has appointed.... For now im building blade for fh ...where it will be dhs h8.. Which i realy like with aramid carbon and limba. Core will be balsa.... So i have to deside what will be the bh side of the blade. For rasant beat i like the carbo speed and control... ... Low throw is ok and i have await it ..... Have to look at the composition of the blade you carl has mentioned.... Thanks guys.

Last edited: