Boosting DHS H3 Neo with Bio Booster TRF

This user has no status.
Hi, I will boost my DHS Hurricane 3 Neo commercial with the TRF Bio Booster. I saw this 2 videos about boosting:

Should I apply a layer of glue before applying the booster like on the first video of apply the booster first like in the second video?

If you havent boosted before, apply a thin layer of glue first. It will prevent the sponge from getting saturated and ruined if you mess up. With enough practice you should get an idea of how much booster to apply to a particular rubber without ruining it.

Reactions: ProPetrov
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Read 3 reviews
Hi, I will boost my DHS Hurricane 3 Neo commercial with the TRF Bio Booster. I saw this 2 videos about boosting:

Should I apply a layer of glue before applying the booster like on the first video of apply the booster first like in the second video?

I boost DHS Neo Skyline III using Falco Tempo Booster (like in the 1st video). I just directly apply to sponge without using a layer of glue. I usually do 2 layers of Falco Tempo Booster on chinese DHS rubbers, waiting 24 hours between each layer. By the way I have boosted Japanese/European rubbers including Tenergy before, I highly recommend just 1 layer, I have tried 2 layers before and sometimes the sponge gets too saturated and the topsheet over expands and the rubber is ruined which is financially heart breaking especially if it's a Tenergy :)

If unsure how much booster to use for each layer, do one thin layer but make sure it's applied as evenly as possible over the entire rubber. Can always add more later but rather more difficult to take away if too much is used in one go hehe

Reactions: fais and ProPetrov
I boost DHS Neo Skyline III using Falco Tempo Booster (like in the 1st video). I just directly apply to sponge without using a layer of glue. I usually do 2 layers of Falco Tempo Booster on chinese DHS rubbers, waiting 24 hours between each layer. By the way I have boosted Japanese/European rubbers including Tenergy before, I highly recommend just 1 layer, I have tried 2 layers before and sometimes the sponge gets too saturated and the topsheet over expands and the rubber is ruined which is financially heart breaking especially if it's a Tenergy :)

If unsure how much booster to use for each layer, do one thin layer but make sure it's applied as evenly as possible over the entire rubber. Can always add more later but rather more difficult to take away if too much is used in one go hehe
Is the booster toxic? I mean, should I go outside or I can boost it in my house?

Is there a big difference between Falco Tempo Booster and TRF Bio Booster?

Which glue is the best for boosting?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Read 3 reviews
Booster should not contain VOCs unlike speed glue. Speed glue has a distinctive toxicish smell and should not be applied in an enclosed area. Falco tempo booster is not volatile and does not have a strong smell. If you are concerned however, feel free to apply the booster in a well ventilated area away from other people. I have only used Falco Tempo Booster and another chinese one so can't compare with other types for its effects, I can guarantee Falco Tempo Booster does do a good job, maybe increase spin/speed around 20-30% but its difficult to know without doing scientific tests.

The effects lasts 1-2 months for me, I play around 10 hours a week