PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Training Balls (Plastic)

TarnottTT
10-25-2015, 08:53 PM
I was looking at getting some poly training balls.Ive looked at Joola Pactice -P 40+, has anyone used these?

In general I was wonderng what a good and cheap training ball would be recommended?

bolterixus
10-25-2015, 09:38 PM
The joola ones are really bad done get them they crack easily

Suga D
10-25-2015, 09:59 PM
I only played with the joola practice p 40+ for a few hits and can't really say anything but our club uses the Butterfly Easy Ball mainly for robot or if no 3 Star Bally are around. (Mainly cause someone forgot the key to the locker).
The balls are pretty round. No 'eggs' in a box of 120, but lookin' quite almost hollow. But they play better than they actually look, but of course they aren't three stars but totally okay for the price. That box of 120 cost less than € 50,-
But on the other hand: when we are doing drills or playing game drills we mostly use our three star balls. Cause we like to follow the unwritten rule:
Practice how you play! ;)

NextLevel
10-25-2015, 10:03 PM
Kinson 1-* ball from ttnpp.com. 75 for $25.

Cornel
10-26-2015, 08:59 PM
The Tibhar Basic 40+ is pretty good. We have got some of those out of interest, but they way are better then the Donic Coach 40+.

TTHopeful
10-27-2015, 10:53 PM
Have you tried the Donic Coach 40+ they are good

UpSideDownCarl
10-28-2015, 03:42 AM
Aren't the seamed 3*** balls from China cheap enough! Oh, wait, you don't mean cheap! You mean, inexpensive. Not cheap and badly made. :)

Okay, if you didn't already know me, I'm just joking around here.

Sent from the Oracle OfDelphi by the Pythia

keenansouthall
10-28-2015, 03:55 PM
The new Butterfly easy balls are outstanding in my opinion, great quality, great feel to the ball, and a great price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SquareBall
10-28-2015, 09:18 PM
The problem with those balls, in my opinion is that they play so much different from the real ball you will play in league match. So if you get used to it you will not play any good with legit balls.

xicott
10-28-2015, 10:38 PM
Xiom 2* (seamless) is a very good and cheap training ball.

NextLevel
10-28-2015, 11:44 PM
Kinson 1-* ball from ttnpp.com. 75 for $25.

Since my post seems to have been ignored, and it is quite possible I am the longest tenured plastic ball user here, let me try again.

Suga D
10-29-2015, 12:08 AM
The problem with those balls, in my opinion is that they play so much different from the real ball you will play in league match. So if you get used to it you will not play any good with legit balls.

Absolutely true. Practice how you play... But since the G40+ has been released, i must say the Easy Ball ain't that bad at all. But we use them mainly for robot and multiball...

TomasZ
10-29-2015, 12:58 PM
the best I found are Tibhar syntt basic 40+ SL, very new generation of training balls

M51
10-30-2015, 04:57 PM
Anyone have any experience with these?

http://tabletennis.deals/table-tennis-deals/120-vision-super-training-w/

My club is in a desperate need for affordable training balls, and poly balls are breaking like crazy.

AndySmith
10-30-2015, 05:01 PM
Anyone have any experience with these?

http://tabletennis.deals/table-tennis-deals/120-vision-super-training-w/

My club is in a desperate need for affordable training balls, and poly balls are breaking like crazy.

ORANGE!!!!!!

I have nothing else to add.

M51
10-30-2015, 05:05 PM
ORANGE!!!!!!

I have nothing else to add.
You wot, mate? :confused:

bolterixus
10-30-2015, 05:13 PM
Just look for discounts, there is not much you can do. But the best idea is to buy the xushaofa balls. They are the best.

AndySmith
10-30-2015, 05:45 PM
You wot, mate? :confused:

Orange. Plastic. Balls.

Am I the only one happy about this recent development?

Suga D
10-30-2015, 05:57 PM
Orange. Plastic. Balls.

Am I the only one happy about this recent development?

Nope, you're not... Finally!!! ;)

Murre5
10-30-2015, 06:29 PM
Since my post seems to have been ignored, and it is quite possible I am the longest tenured plastic ball user here, let me try again.

I orderd a pack to see how they are. If they are good they are crazy cheap for good training balls compared to most alternatives?

NextLevel
10-30-2015, 07:26 PM
I orderd a pack to see how they are. If they are good they are crazy cheap for good training balls compared to most alternatives?

They are training balls - they have issues - but for their price, they have quality - I have actually played matches with them by accident sometimes and not felt lost. They do crack like the real DFish/Kinson 3* balls and are not durable, but they are not worse than the 3* DFish or Kinson balls in terms of durability, though they are less round. But for the price and for the desire to practice with plastic balls, they are better than nothing and they are far better than the seamless training balls, which sometimes don't even bounce straight beyond one shot. Of course, seamless training balls may have improved in quality now, but I am not going to spend the money to find out.