Asking for more reviews

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I planned to review my new Fastarc p-1 rubber which I've been using quite a while, but I dont have enough recording kit for the video.

But, will be considered.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

But in the equipment review section you can write a review. Written reviews are helpful also.

The video reviews do take a lot of work to produce. But if you can make one that would be awesome as well.

Sent from the Oracle of Delphi by the Pythia

Reactions: urbanzakapa
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2015
it would be nice to get some reviews. i want to change my rubbers but no clue what so ever what do chose. i'm a player who like to play good fh topspin from behind and i like a good sound. my bh is poor and want to work with control. want to win matches again. pls help with advices.
Stiga Calibra Sound is a pretty loud. Though any modern tensor will give you a satisfying sound if you connect with the right amount of sponge. Perhaps something more control oriented and versatile like Mark V would suit your BH.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Stiga Calibra Sound is a pretty loud. Though any modern tensor will give you a satisfying sound if you connect with the right amount of sponge. Perhaps something more control oriented and versatile like Mark V would suit your BH.

I dont know about Calibra sound, but I have use Calibra LT Spin on my bh, and it really sucks. It just that it did not help me in any spinny shot, despite its name 'spin'. Only good for blocking.

Since then I dont like any calibra series.

But lot of reviews talked about how they loved the click sound produced by Calibra sound and maybe you can try it as well.

Just bear in mind that sometimes combination of rubber with particular blade does make the sound that you are looking for.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Read 2 reviews
thanks for your help. i like sound and i heard ok stuff about calibra sound. do you might have any other idea aswell of a sound oriented rubber?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Read 2 reviews
i see you use fastarc? is that good control and sound in it? what is the best charcteristics about that rubber you think?
I dont know about Calibra sound, but I have use Calibra LT Spin on my bh, and it really sucks. It just that it did not help me in any spinny shot, despite its name 'spin'. Only good for blocking.

Since then I dont like any calibra series.

But lot of reviews talked about how they loved the click sound produced by Calibra sound and maybe you can try it as well.

Just bear in mind that sometimes combination of rubber with particular blade does make the sound that you are looking for.

The one that I use currently is Fastarc p-1, specifically designed for a plastic ball. When I used it on my fh, it did not produce much 'umph' compare to Bluefire m-2, hence I changed it to my bh.

And it shows great potential. It can easily flick the ball and good at touch play. Blocking is good and not much effort need to push the ball.
I'm not sure about any sound produced, but it is great for my bh.

Btw, i use 1.9mm.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Read 2 reviews
thanks for the info, appreciate it. i think i will try it. i will first check in the club if someone has it, otherwise i might buy it on your recommendations :cool:
The one that I use currently is Fastarc p-1, specifically designed for a plastic ball. When I used it on my fh, it did not produce much 'umph' compare to Bluefire m-2, hence I changed it to my bh.

And it shows great potential. It can easily flick the ball and good at touch play. Blocking is good and not much effort need to push the ball.
I'm not sure about any sound produced, but it is great for my bh.

Btw, i use 1.9mm.

Reactions: urbanzakapa
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2015
thanks for your help. i like sound and i heard ok stuff about calibra sound. do you might have any other idea aswell of a sound oriented rubber?
Hmm I'm not sure about rubbers that really have a nice cracking sound specifically... I'm using Adidas P7 right now, which, when you hit through deep into the sponge has a really nice 'tock' sound. Great speed and spin too.