Sword Blue Glamour

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Hey guys, I have just received my new bat, it is the Sword Blue Glamour, it has seven plies 5 of wood and 2 of arylate carbon, ¿is it like a butterfly boll spirit? I have tried it and I felt very safe with a great sweet spot. Now I have hurricane 8 fh and stiga airoc astro M BH.¿what do yo think of the wood and of my complete bat?

This user has no status.
Hey guys, I have just received my new bat, it is the Sword Blue Glamour, it has seven plies 5 of wood and 2 of arylate carbon, ¿is it like a butterfly boll spirit? I have tried it and I felt very safe with a great sweet spot. Now I have hurricane 8 fh and stiga airoc astro M BH.¿what do yo think of the wood and of my complete bat?
Upsidedowncarl is correct. Anyway,how does the blade look? Images pls [emoji14]

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
I think it is the best blade I have bought! It is an off-, a lot of sweet spot, very safe at topspins and blocks. It's 90 grams. It's similar to Timo Boll Spirit, more control in passive play. You can do very powerful counter topspins and it's very good at mid-distances. The short -short play is very safe and you can generate a lot of spin on the ball.it's very controllable and it is expensive (50 €)I'm from Spain. It's very comfortable to the hand. I'm using an DHS Hurricane 8 FH and stiga airoc astro M BH. It has got two arylate carbon fibers. I don't know if you can buy it at the UK. brand:SWORD (It's Chinese) If you're an offensive player looking for spin based attacks to mid-distances and counter topspins without losing control in passive play, this blade is for you!