Where to buy Mizuno table Tennis Shoes in Asia ?

JHB

says Aged and infirm of purpose
Hi guys, any reference of online shop who sells Mizuno Table Tennis shoes ? Pls share your link here..
Table tennis shops in Japan are a good place to start. I can't do links on my phone - you'll have to wait until I get my laptop out - but iruiru.com is one that springs immediately to mind.

Last edited:
I bought the mizuno shoes from http://tt-japan.net/
It was a very reliable website ... the shoe price here was even less compared to tabletennis11.com ... also, it has a good variety of mizuno models available to chose from (i purchased wave drive 7 and its a good pair.. m usually playing on marble/wooden flooring and it is working fine) ... but you must use some conversion chart easily available online to find the correct shoe size and order accordingly !!

JHB

says Aged and infirm of purpose
Do beware of the fact that in Japan shoes are generally only available up to size 28.5 or 29. Japanese size 28.5 is equivalent to US size 10.5 or UK size 9.5. If I buy Mizuno shoes in the UK I can get up to UK size 12 (US 13) but I have to buy the models which the UK agent stocks, which means no Wave Medal 5.

This user has no status.
Do beware of the fact that in Japan shoes are generally only available up to size 28.5 or 29. Japanese size 28.5 is equivalent to US size 10.5 or UK size 9.5. If I buy Mizuno shoes in the UK I can get up to UK size 12 (US 13) but I have to buy the models which the UK agent stocks, which means no Wave Medal 5.

Ok. Thanks for your kind information. Luckily my size is only 28 :)