Hello From South East Asia

This user has no status.
Hello friends in Table Tennis, my name is Hartley, I m 29 years old. I have been playing table tennis since year 2000 when I was in junior high. I play it almost everyday.

I have been trying several blades and rubbers until now. My choice of blade is Timo Boll ALC and M.Maze arylate carbon with DHS Hurricane 3-50 for the forehand and DHS Skyline 2 Neo for the backhand.

*revision today, I just sold my blades to a collector I just met. I bought a Timo Boll ZLC, and I put my DHS Hurricane 3-50 for both sides

I m not a pro but I love to play this sport since I m not athletic enough. My dad and my 2 younger brothers play table tennis as a recreational sport. All of us had brought home some school, university or local tournament trophies.

Looking forward to learn a lot from all of you in this forum. I have been wathing Dan's equipment reviews and other videos.

Nice to meet you Dan and friends

Regards,

-Hartley-

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Hello all..

Thank you Hamazaki, I will edit my name part then.. I usually play in my workplace in a university. I play with the students, staffs, lecturers and alumni. I play near my house in the weekends.

TT Hopefull. It is not as famous as badminton, basketball and football.. More than 30 or older people play table tennis. Less teenagers who play.

Hallo BeGo, lets play since we are not far. I like soto mie and ngohiang Bogor

Kevin, do you live nearby Jakarta?

Reactions: Suga D and BeGo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
Hi.I am vivien lee from malaysia.I have been playing for 15 years. I am glad to be in this table tennis group.