PDA

View Full Version : Stiga Magna Tension II Sound

Dave Robson
07-21-2011, 06:12 PM
I have used the new TTT Member youtube (http://www.tabletennistalk.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?4654-Video-Member-YouTube-Area) channel to add the video of the Stiga Magna Tension II Sound rubber, which i was given to try and yes it matches Calibra in most areas but spin is more healthy plus the power speed element is incredibly high meaning the ball can be taken very very early and "off the bounce" as you can see in the video. My consistency was slightly off on it but it is ridiculously fast but retains the soft control needed to make the block or soft hands returning of serve pretty much ok and feels nice to use.

Im at the far end :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEBKfglSTyQ&feature=player_embedded

azlan
07-21-2011, 06:15 PM
Just wondering Dave, is it new? When was it launched?

Dave Robson
07-21-2011, 09:49 PM
Released a while ago but i was using Calibra but thought why not (cos i got it free) try the Magna and yes its pretty sweet to say the least i was impressed and it is rapid !!!!!!

Dan
07-22-2011, 09:07 AM
Looks fast, I like it!

Hows the rubber for bh topspin?

I like the idea of the TTT member youtube channel... I will sub up to it :)

Dave Robson
07-22-2011, 02:04 PM
Its soft Dan so pretty cool

I like the red on the backhand but thats just choice

the ttt member channel

you can see the login details on ttt in verified member area - its basically so the channel issued correctly and all members can participate etc

azlan
07-23-2011, 01:27 PM
It looked pretty good Dave. Looks good on the FH. Since previously I was using Boosts TP , do you mind telling me how do you rate it in comparison? Or comparison with Calibra LT Sound. If it's quite similar, I don't mind trying it out myself. Thanx mate.

chughtai
07-24-2011, 06:46 AM
whats the price of it

YosuaYosan
07-25-2011, 04:10 AM
A new release..The harder version seems suitable for long range defenders..
Could someone review it ? :)