Bonjour from Paris

This user has no status.
Hi everybody, I'm 23 and i live in Paris, I play in a little club. I'm very glad to join tabletennisdaily !
I like all the videos you have in youtube, a pleasure to see Dan and Tom playing !

Well, I seriously started playing table tennis last year and I have improved a lot. Still doing some basic errors... I don't have a coach or teacher, i learn myself by watching videos and self-criticizing.

My first blade was donic sstrait with two Friendship 729 super fx 2mm (for school) it was so funny to stick the ball with these chinese stuff and see people watching you like you are doing magics hahaha!

What I like in table tennis is trying new stuffs, oh that is my favorite part but i don't have the money hahaha, doing rallies when playing and teaching new players.

Well, thanks for watching this and Nice to meet you all !

(I hope my english was good !)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey Shinhyun! Welcome to TableTennisDaily and to table tennis! TT is a lot of fun and lots of cool things to learn like you say.

Haha I stick a ball to the bat with kids when I do schools coaching they get very confused :)

There are some real good TT clubs in France, keep enjoying and improving. See you around on TTD :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
Read 4 reviews
welcome from Bourges, 200 kms in the south of Paris.

I will be going to Paris next week, to see a match in Pro A, "ACBB" (with emmanuel Lebesson) against "Morez" (with Aruna and He Zhi Wen), with my son who is table tennis player (he plays at Courbevoie in Régionale 3).

I am 56, now a bit higher 1300 points, playing almost in régionale 2 in "région Centre"

what is your french club ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D and Dan