Globe 999 Special Pro Version Blue Sponge

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
Read 1 reviews
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has tried this rubber? I currently use H3 provincial but if I can find a cheaper rubber like this with good quality, I'd like to try it. I was wondering if anyone has boosted it and or used it with the plastic ball, I'm guessing it was made for the 38 mm balls but I'm not sure. I will order it soon because it's only $15, but I was curious to see if anyone has tried it. Thanks!

http://ttnpp.com/store/globe-999/232-globe-999-special-pro-version-for-national-team-6.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MDP

This user has no status.

MDP

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Read 1 reviews
It looks like globe 999 national version. I used it a year ago. I liked it. It's really hard and heavy. Not really fast, with the new balls it will be even slower. Someone else compared it to H3 provincial and found it better for less money. I don't know about boosting, but I cleaned it once with donic cleaner and it lost all tackiness and some bulges appeared... So don't clean it with donic cleaner!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
How do you compare Globe nationals spin capacity on forehand sided use and lts serving to Dhs h3 commercial and provincial.? will use it on a new viscaria that means faster than the usual one. And most important thing for me is tackiness.is it stronger or stickier than h3 new commercial?

MDP

This user has no status.

MDP

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Read 1 reviews
it is spinnier than H3 but slower and heavier. Still using it now if I cannot get my hands on a high quality H3 neo. You need to boost it with Falco Long with about 3-4 layers for it to really be good. I use the 38 degree version.