Center of Gravity of Own Racquet

This user has no status.
9c41761e61e2aa85fd3b23a95c90ebbc.jpg

Mine around 1 - 2 cm lower from face centre.

Where is Yours? :)

Edit after some replies, realising my mistake.
My blade is an oversize 17 cm blade, so the distance my look too short.

Sent from my T1X Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
That looks like a great place for the center of gravity. Nice. I will have to see if I can take a photo of mine when I get a chance. Mine has more weight in the head so the balance point would be closer to the handle. But that is because I have really heavy rubbers.

I would love to see where Der_Echte's Kim Jung Hoon racket balances with the extra 15 grams of weight he put into his handle. :) Or his Allround Evolution which he put an extra 30 grams of weight into the handle. hehe.

But, BeGo, where your racket balances looks like it has really good weight distribution to me.

Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
That looks like a great place for the center of gravity. Nice. I will have to see if I can take a photo of mine when I get a chance. Mine has more weight in the head so the balance point would be closer to the handle. But that is because I have really heavy rubbers.

I would love to see where Der_Echte's Kim Jung Hoon racket balances with the extra 15 grams of weight he put into his handle. :) Or his Allround Evolution which he put an extra 30 grams of weight into the handle. hehe.

But, BeGo, where your racket balances looks like it has really good weight distribution to me.

Yups, My blade almost never dissappoint me, other than when it being discontinued. [emoji1]

I start this threads cause, so many blade tinkerer here, And I find them interesting. so

I would like to hear each own background, especially to compare those from
- Solid vs Cavity Handle vs Beast Mod User [emoji6]
- Cpen and Jpen vs SH blade
- Sandpapered Blade User
- Driver vs Looper vs Blocker vs Chopper

And yups,

Photo that shows the Centre Of Gravity is required. [emoji6]

Sent from my S5G using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
I want to know this for all the top tier players. While it may be possible to extrapolate it by mimicking their gear, I think to know for sure how the pros like their blades balanced would shed a lot of insight on their playing styles. This information to me is beyond a simple preference matter, and helps to expound on optimum equipment setup and deviations for particular styles. After all, any new information is either beneficial or not, but we won't know until we study it.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
15d5489f0091d3efdf3aca6a1fcb468b.jpg

CoG is about in the same place as yours is... My current set up is listed on my profile [emoji2][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could be wrong but BeGo's looks closer to center of blade face. Yours looks a bit closer to the handle than BeGo's.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

This user has no status.
Taking a closer look at it, yes it feels that way...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My bad, sorry. [emoji28]

I think Mquevedof means the same 1-2 cm lower from blade center,

Which the same distance look shorter on 17 cm blade than 15 cm blade.

Sent from my S5G using Tapatalk

Reactions: mquevedof