Suggestions

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
Hello I am new user
I am using timo boll zlf with tenergy 64/05 I want to us h3 h3 is good or not if not pls suggest forehand rubber

Sent from my R7kf using Tapatalk

Reactions: duan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2012
Read 1 reviews
Do you play with plastic balls?

H3 is very different from Tenergy. Of course, if you use it, you would have to boost it. I know a guy who uses it with TB-ZLF and likes it (though most prefer to use it with a more solid blade like TB-ALC / Clipper).

put up a link to your video so we can see your FH (don't need your playing level but just your FH style). H3 does not suit everyone.

if your goal is just to save money, MX-P is a good T05 substitute. There are a number of T64 substitutes, but for plastic ball, I like Rakza 9 (which is a bit harder) or EL-P (which is a bit softer).

You @ Matunga Gym? Haven't been to that country in years but remember playing there once.

This user has no status.
Hello I am new user
I am using timo boll zlf with tenergy 64/05 I want to us h3 h3 is good or not if not pls suggest forehand rubber

I think all rubber is good. It always depend on the way you play. I only recommend you using H3 if you have a strong stroke because chinese rubber require a lot of your physical capabilities to be effective (you can see how chinese player play on Youtube). Otherwise, I will recommend Euro/Japanese rubbers because they are bouncier & more spinny than most of chinese rubbers.

This user has no status.
Well, I am one of those persons who had a positive transition from european rubber to tacky chinese rubber.
I used to use adidas p5 and markV initially. But now I shifted to h3neo. But before doing that, I did video recording of my fh shots(loop, counter loop, chops and smashes mostly) and checked of a player who was perfect European style looper. I noticed the difference.
My style was including topsheet more. I won't say that my style is perfect chinese style, and specially like ma long. But yes I do like to put my whole body onto the shot, and I favour spin and what I collected information was that tackiness playes part in blocking. But the feeling is mixed, as some people may like the effect of tack in block,some may not.
Now,gathering all this information, I took the risk of getting h3 neo. Luckily I adjusted to the set up. But a note: Hit the gym if you will be using chinese rubber and don't boost much. Personally I am not into boosting, but I do sometimes reglue rubbers with tyre puncture glue tubes, which livens the rubber a little. But according to me, I am liking the rubber very much, because I am creating those shots successfully which are in my mind, and I am happy. Also, for me defence has been great for me

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
I think all rubber is good. It always depend on the way you play. I only recommend you using H3 if you have a strong stroke because chinese rubber require a lot of your physical capabilities to be effective (you can see how chinese player play on Youtube). Otherwise, I will recommend Euro/Japanese rubbers because they are bouncier & more spinny than most of chinese rubbers.
Go on YouTube and search high tide table tennis pls see my topspin and suggest me plz plz

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
Do you play with plastic balls?

H3 is very different from Tenergy. Of course, if you use it, you would have to boost it. I know a guy who uses it with TB-ZLF and likes it (though most prefer to use it with a more solid blade like TB-ALC / Clipper).

put up a link to your video so we can see your FH (don't need your playing level but just your FH style). H3 does not suit everyone.

if your goal is just to save money, MX-P is a good T05 substitute. There are a number of T64 substitutes, but for plastic ball, I like Rakza 9 (which is a bit harder) or EL-P (which is a bit softer).

You @ Matunga Gym? Haven't been to that country in years but remember playing there once.
Yes I am playing with plastic balls few years ago I am playing in matunga gymkhana