What is a blade I can use for aggressive looping close and far from the table?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
An infinity vps v blade from stiga is well under $100 and you can get it from nexytt.com
Its a great wood blade and you can even check the reviews on it from table tennis daily on youtube!
Hope you can find what you were looking for!
I heard the infinity has some quality issues. I'm looking for something I could use for a while. Is the petr korrbel any good? Thank you!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
hi kavinx2001,
I can suggest the BTY Innerforce ZLC because it is not extreme fast, not extreme stiff but fast enough to drive from evereywhere topspins, looped or flat! I'm not a friend of BTY, but I must say, this blade is fantastic! sure, it's expendive, but if you try to find in some forum as 2nd hand, you will pay just the 100 euros/dollars, and trust me, it's the worth value!
I tried for approx 20 year the "looking for the right blade" and I can only say: it's since 2 years I'm fix on this IF ZLC!
In my opinion the best compromise ever between speed, spin, hardness, feeling, consistency and all the other words and technical issues you want to listen...
Regards from Italy!
J

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Just so say: the moduification is the shorten the blade on top of about 1mm, just to have not so much head balance. the other point is that the BF M1 T (2mm) are heavy and with this reduction of 1mm the blade maintain the head balance, but not so much. It is easy to manage in acceleration, also changing from bh to fh or viceversa!
J

This user has no status.
Just so say: the moduification is the shorten the blade on top of about 1mm, just to have not so much head balance. the other point is that the BF M1 T (2mm) are heavy and with this reduction of 1mm the blade maintain the head balance, but not so much. It is easy to manage in acceleration, also changing from bh to fh or viceversa!
J
Uhm I dont think that is under his budget?
Its hard to find anything under $100 that;s good.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I am about 1300 usatt rating, so intermediate. I normally use all wood but I'm open to try something new.
Thanks

If you are about 1300 then Shuki's and achalwins94's suggestions are the best answers so far: you should be using something like one of these:

Yasaka Sweden Extra
Tibhar Stratus Power Wood
Stiga Allround Evolution
Stiga Offensive Classic
Butterfly Primorac Off-

You could also use a Butterfly Petr Korbel. I could list a bunch of other blades that would be good that are out of your price range. But any of the ones listed above should be good for you. Faster, more expensive carbon blades would probably not be as good for your purposes.

Reactions: NextLevel