40 shots rally - what a matchpoint!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I believe that, if the ball is white you are not supposed to be allowed to wear a white shirt, the ball can disappear in the background of the shirt; if the ball is yellow, no yellow. The ball does look white and so does the shirt. Not sure why they did not do anything about it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Better a white shirt than a white shorts. That is really awful to play against, shirts don't really bother me actually. It will only be the background when u get a higher ball, but if ur opponents hits a bit close over the net the backgrounds will be the shorts.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Better a white shirt than a white shorts. That is really awful to play against, shirts don't really bother me actually. It will only be the background when u get a higher ball, but if ur opponents hits a bit close over the net the backgrounds will be the shorts.

But if the player is really getting low, the way Timo does and many other top pros do...the shirt is where the shorts often would be.

The rally is really great though.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
True, but I remember practising against someone with white shorts and it was awful, every ball I played on her BH would just disappear and return with random spin. Also when you play FH the ball is aside of your body, and when you play BH off the bounce you play the ball at shorts height in front of your body :p I don't remember playing against white shirts :p So I'm more concerned about shorts ;) But I guess there is enough colors to choose from, so there is no need to pick a white shirt as well in fact.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
This is why the chinese team are studying Timo's move very closely for the coming olympics as he can be the big WALL that they should pass if they want to have an all chinese 1,2,3 medal sweep again just like the 2008 olympics where in they all have the 1,2,3 places.

No can't do TTPlayer, the new regulations won't make that happen..