Zlf

says Can any one tell me please what is better ... the old...
May 2012
Can anyone tell me the best rubber can i use on this blade iam an attacker..

????? ?? GT-I8552 ???????? ???????

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1452284880151.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1452284880151.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 103
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Get a dart board. List the top offensive rubbers from all of the companies you like. List those top rubbers on cue cards and place them on the dart board.

Find someone particularly bad at darts. Blindfold the person. Have them throw darts until two rubber names are hit. Use those. Use the softer rubber for backhand.

That scientific method for finding which rubbers to choose will work great for this blade. They all will work.

Or you can ask NextLevel his thoughts on people who wonder about how to fit the right rubbers on the right blade.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

May 2012
Get a dart board. List the top offensive rubbers from all of the companies you like. List those top rubbers on cue cards and place them on the dart board.

Find someone particularly bad at darts. Blindfold the person. Have them throw darts until two rubber names are hit. Use those. Use the softer rubber for backhand.

That scientific method for finding which rubbers to choose will work great for this blade. They all will work.

Or you can ask NextLevel his thoughts on people who wonder about how to fit the right rubbers on the right blade.

thank you very much

????? ?? GT-I8552 ???????? ???????

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
thank you very much

Even though I was obviously joking around, that is a great blade and any good modern rubber will work really well on it. My highest recommendations would go to any Tenergy rubber or any of the Evolution rubbers.

Reactions: sherif_ry2