Tenergy 05FX vs Tenergy 64FX

This user has no status.
Hi Guys,

i'm playing with Tenergy 05FX (max) since 8 months or so.
I always disliked the high throw. I never liked the fact that i have to close my
blade very much if i want to play fast topspins against block.
It just doesn't feel very natural for me.

My typical topspin motion is more upwards than forwards.

I'm now thinking about a switch to Tenergy 64fx (only talking about forehand)

About me:

I'm a very offensive player who will attack almost every ball. My topspin is very spinny but not the fastest.

Can someone compare the differences for both regarding:
  • throw angle (do you have to close the blade much for fast topspins against block?)
  • topspin against underspin (is it really difficult to lift underspin with a reasonably fast topspin?)
  • Serves (more difficult to serve low and short with much spin?)
  • touch play and spin sensitivity?

This user has no status.
Hi stao, the response of the T64fx changes depending on the the blade you're using. Usually I have a Primorac Carbon and I'm offensive player with agressive top spin. I used T05fx before and I really appreciate the general feeling of the T64fx, which is more softer but faster than 05fx. On the other hand less spin too. Very good for block. For my style I really prefer T64fx than T05fx ( always 2.1 for me).
I bought recently the complete Garaydia family to see if from the blade I had a possibility to improve my skills and I would say no.
With the ALC it is too soft and slow for me, with the T5000 too fast and the ZLC has a softer touch and could be an alternative. I'm truly amazed about the huge difference between those 3 blades.
To finish I'm currently glueing a Dignics 05 on my Primorac carbon to test as the season ended. after a training I'll see if it fits for me or if I have to test it with the garaydia T5000 or Garaydia ZLC as I'm seeking more spin...