Tibhar Evolution EL-S and FX-S

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Tibhar Evolution EL-S und FX-S.jpg

Above the rubbers with their cover

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Where did you find the information for these rubbers?
I checked Tibhar's news, Catalogue, and their Evolution website, and there is nothing on them. I also check the list of rubber covers, and neither are there.
I highly doubt Tibharwould use such low resolution images to advertise new products either. This might mean you found a fake article.
Plus we have had a recent problem with trolls posting fake things. I'm not saying you're a troll by any means, I'm just saying, when posting something like this: Just site your sources before making a thread, so as to not arouse suspicion.
(I know from experience, it was quite embarrassing)
Here it is: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/f...32-I-don-t-understand-the-USATT-rating-system

On another note, Elastic Spin (EL-S), and Flexible Spin (FX-S) makes no sense to me, if it is legitimate; the naming is awful.

Last edited:
Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Where did you find the information for these rubbers?
I checked Tibhar's news, Catalogue, and their Evolution website, and there is nothing on them. I also check the list of rubber covers, and neither are there.
I highly doubt Tibharwould use such low resolution images to advertise new products either. This might mean you found a fake article.
Plus we have had a recent problem with trolls posting fake things. I'm not saying you're a troll by any means, I'm just saying, when posting something like this: Just site your sources before making a thread, so as to not arouse suspicion.
(I know from experience, it was quite embarrassing)
Here it is: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/f...32-I-don-t-understand-the-USATT-rating-system

On another note, Elastic Spin (EL-S), and Flexible Spin (FX-S) makes no sense to me, if it is legitimate; the naming is awful.

Rayeez, thanks for looking out, but this time you're on the wrong path, my friend.
tt89player appears to be a very dedicated player to the sport who also takes care of development of young players. He even runs his own webstore and his own blog and seems to have a little better contacts to tibhar than most of us. If you do a little research you can even find his phonenumber on his website and make contact.

That being said, i don't think trolls would do that. Most trolls hide behind the internet and want to stay unidentified, to hide their poor life they live.

@tt89player:
Hey Marcel, that sounds promising to me. Do you have a chance to get them, before they appear on the market? Please don't feel offended by the posts and i hope you're not uncomfortable that i'm giving out information about you.
Please keep us up to date.
Can you let us know how the rubbers feel, as soon as you've tested them?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
they don't appear in the List Authorised Racket Coverings yet, also the latest are called Hybrid K1 and Crazy Bull... what happened to those?

Because they aren't on the LARC yet, don't expect them to be on the market until Q2/Q3 this year at the earliest.

A few sheets of Hybrid K1 have appeared on Asian forums, but nothing else has appeared yet.

No idea on Crazy Bull at all, but the name is epic and that goes a long way, eh?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Suga D, I still want to know where he found the information, because the information he posted was from his own blog, written by him (tt89player), I still stand by what I said, that he may have found a fake article. I'm not saying he's trolling anymore though, I just want to see some viable evidence to support his info.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Suga D, I still want to know where he found the information, because the information he posted was from his own blog, written by him (tt89player), I still stand by what I said, that he may have found a fake article. I'm not saying he's trolling anymore though, I just want to see some viable evidence to support his info.

Being skeptical is good! It should be the default position on everything IMO. This could be an elaborate ruse - it's happened before.

Have a look at this thread:

http://forum.tt-news.de/showthread.php?t=204157

It's a series of promotional images posted by the forum's ADVERTISING user, who posts promotional images as he receives them from the manufacturer. There are a lot of images, all in the same style as the EL-S, FX-S rubbers, and some of the products are ones we know really exist (like the Drinkhall blades, for example).

So it would be a very elaborate ruse, if a ruse at all, but still possible.

That's all I've got though.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Being skeptical is good! It should be the default position on everything IMO. This could be an elaborate ruse - it's happened before.

Have a look at this thread:

http://forum.tt-news.de/showthread.php?t=204157

It's a series of promotional images posted by the forum's ADVERTISING user, who posts promotional images as he receives them from the manufacturer. There are a lot of images, all in the same style as the EL-S, FX-S rubbers, and some of the products are ones we know really exist (like the Drinkhall blades, for example).

So it would be a very elaborate ruse, if a ruse at all, but still possible.

That's all I've got though.

Thanks for sharing, Andy.
I'm also on that forum, but somehow must have missed that Advertisement.

@rayeez: no problem, buddy. As Andy already mentioned, nothing wrong bout being skeptical.

:)

This user has no status.
Haha, yeah sorry for the low resolution pic. I didn´t work to upload the real one ;-)

I try to get one of the testing rubbers, but I doubt to get one, ever since the Evolution rubbers are the most famous Tensor rubbers.
The rubbers will be on the new LARC List beginning April 2016. And will be released latest early summer (but there is no official date yet)
An If someone doubts me, I have no problem with that :-D

Last edited:
This user has no status.
can't imagine a softer version of fx-p... im assuming the -s versions have the topsheet that mx-s had and will just adjust the sponges under them.

The FX-S will be harder. And the topsheets of EL-S and FX-S will be different to MX-S topsheet.
Hardness (sponge): MX-S > MX-P> EL-S> EL-P> FX-S> FX-P
4 different Topsheets:
MX-P = FX-P
MX-S
EL-P
EL-S = FX-S

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
The FX-S will be harder. And the topsheets of EL-S and FX-S will be different to MX-S topsheet.
Hardness (sponge): MX-S > MX-P> EL-S> EL-P> FX-S> FX-P
4 different Topsheets:
MX-P = FX-P
MX-S
EL-P
EL-S = FX-S

This is really top quality information. To me it makes perfect sense that, with the success of the Evolution MX-S rubber that Tibhar would complete the series by adding Medium-S (EL-S) and Soft-S (FX-S).

It is interesting that in the P series, MX-P and FX-P have the same topsheet but EL-P has a different topsheet. And in the S series, EL-S and FX-S have the same topsheet but MX-S has a different topsheet.

It will be nice to have the full range of the S series. I may end up trying MX-S FH and EL-S BH at some point.

Thanks for the info.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Wow - this is terrible news for me after I just went back to Tenergy 05... :(

NextLevel: how much more spin do you feel you get from T05 than from MX-P? Are you using T05 2.1 or a thinner sponge?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
NextLevel: how much more spin do you feel you get from T05 than from MX-P? Are you using T05 2.1 or a thinner sponge?

Those are great questions. 2.0 MX-P weights the same as 2.1 T05. So maybe I could get more spin using MX-P max. Must try this sometime if I can handle the weight ;).

It's a bit of a throw and backspin attack thing. While T05 shoots out the ball more, there are those times when you feel absolutely lazy and just need the rubber to work for you. T05(or Tenergy in general) does that well. Other rubbers do it okay, but T05 does it well.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Those are great questions. 2.0 MX-P weights the same as 2.1 T05. So maybe I could get more spin using MX-P max. Must try this sometime if I can handle the weight ;).

It's a bit of a throw and backspin attack thing. While T05 shoots out the ball more, there are those times when you feel absolutely lazy and just need the rubber to work for you. T05(or Tenergy in general) does that well. Other rubbers do it okay, but T05 does it well.

Cool. Good info. Yeah. I still feel like there is nothing that compares to the Tenergy sponge. I wonder what would happen if you could get the MX-P topsheet on a Tenergy sponge. It would be fun to test that.

I don't think you can really go wrong with the Evolution or Tenergy series. If I ever have a connection where I can get Tenergy for a big discount, again, I will be happy to use it. I still have a T05/T64 setup that I got from Mike that is only lightly used that I am probably going to use it at some point.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
BTW: When I started using MX-P I thought it weighed a lot. I noticed how much more my racket weighed with it than with the previous rubbers (Victas). Then, I decided the weight did not matter to me and that heavier was fine. And I stopped noticing it. Your arms are strong. I am pretty sure the extra weight would not be a big deal.