My loot form the German Open 2016 (Berlin)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Hey everyone,

the German Open took place last weekend and of course i was there. It was a fantastic tournament with nice players, fans and matches, just gorgeous. You had the chance to grab some autographs and other cool stuff and of course i did .Here you can see a photo with all the things I took with me.

compwinner1.jpg

Last edited:
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
LK, watchout, Carl wants Ur stuff, and he has a really advanced Mobile phone capable of all sorts of stuff, like finding your exact location upon an immediate repsonce, so don't reply for the next two hours just to play it safe. Ask Agold for a few tips on how to thwart Carl, he will help out. If someone comes to your door and says it is delivery, it surely isn't, so run out the back stairs to the nearest bridge, his tracking doesn't work very well there.

That is a good haul U got.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
LK, watchout, Carl wants Ur stuff, and he has a really advanced Mobile phone capable of all sorts of stuff, like finding your exact location upon an immediate repsonce, so don't reply for the next two hours just to play it safe. Ask Agold for a few tips on how to thwart Carl, he will help out. If someone comes to your door and says it is delivery, it surely isn't, so run out the back stairs to the nearest bridge, his tracking doesn't work very well there.

That is a good haul U got.

And just to show you, Der_Echte actually knows just what he's talking about. Here is a photo:

IMG_0597.jpg

That is me, trying to steel the infamous Nexy Spartacus racket from Abe Gold. Damn that little guy was strong. He just wouldn't let go of that darned racket.

Reactions: Dan and Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Hahaha, :)
A little wrestling should be worth it for that nice lookin' blade carl... Abe seems to give you a real hard time there. :D

Nice catch, LeKnüp. Are those the balls they used in the tournament?
No wonder Timo's been complaining. Strange they didn't use the NP40+ or the G40+
I think when it comes to such an important thing like balls, IMHO the organisation committee shouldn't be going for sponsors but instead chose what is best and the ITTF should be sponsoring and supporting this.

I think we all should send an email to Mr. Weikert.
He still plays quite high-level enough (AFAIK fifth highest league, whenever he finds time) to understand the needs of players as well as spectators.

Last edited:

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Very cool. That is awesome. I can't wait till Dan sees that TTDaily shirt with all those autographs. That blade is pretty sweet as well. What kind of blade is it?

Your completely right there Carl!

That is a very cool collection there :)

Who are the signatures on the t-shirt? Shall we give it away as a competition here on TTD? Just kidding ;)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

Who are the signatures on the t-shirt? Shall we give it away as a competition here on TTD? Just kidding ;)

hahahah. Sooooo funny. I almost said you were going to want to heist it from him for a giveaway. hahaha.

That is some cool stuff LeKup got for himself.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Hahaha, :)
A little wrestling should be worth it for that nice lookin' blade carl... Abe seems to give you a real hard time there. :D

Nice catch, LeKnüp. Are those the balls they used in the tournament?
No wonder Timo's been complaining. Strange they didn't use the NP40+ or the G40+
I think when it comes to such an important thing like balls, IMHO the organisation committee shouldn't be going for sponsors but instead chose what is best and the ITTF should be sponsoring and supporting this.

I think we all should send an email to Mr. Weikert.
He still plays quite high-level enough (AFAIK fifth highest league, whenever he finds time) to understand the needs of players as well as spectators.

Yes those are the Balls they youse in the tournament but they weren't used in a Match.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015

The sigantures are from:
Tiago apolonia
Joo sehyuk
Aruna quadri
timo boll
Zhang jike
jorgen persson
Jörg rosskopf
Tang peng
Gao ning
Ma long
Petrissa solja
Koki Niwa
Oshima yuya
Dima ovtcharov
Mima ito
Stefan fegerl
Chuang Chih yuang
Yan an
Omar assar
Marcos Freitas
Vladimir samsonov

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
The sigantures are from:
Tiago apolonia
Joo sehyuk
Aruna quadri
timo boll
Zhang jike
jorgen persson
Jörg rosskopf
Tang peng
Gao ning
Ma long
Petrissa solja
Koki Niwa
Oshima yuya
Dima ovtcharov
Mima ito
Stefan fegerl
Chuang Chih yuang
Yan an
Omar assar
Marcos Freitas
Vladimir samsonov

Wow! That could possibly be the best signed t-shirt of all time!