German Open - "In motion"

This user has no status.
Hello Table Tennis lovers!
This is a recap/highlight video of the men's single tournament, at German Open 2016. Capturing some of the best rallies and moments from this event. It is also the first video about Table tennis I have made in a long time, so please let me know what you liked or disliked about it.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
The video is very good. I actually like where the sound is. Don't make the music louder. I like hearing the ball and I like how you weaved in the announcers.

That first clip of Ma Long taking that opening loop over the table is awesome. That is the shot that Ma Long is better than anyone else at: the over the table opening loop.

Reactions: Suga D and kriller
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
I have made a new version with higher volume. Can't tell if it is enough, what do you think?

now its much better. obviously carl watched the 2nd version. I can hear everything clearly now thanks! In the 1st edition I had to maximize the volume on the speakers and on my pc just to listen low sound and mucis. Thank you again !

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
That first clip of Ma Long taking that opening loop over the table is awesome. That is the shot that Ma Long is better than anyone else at: the over the table opening loop.

Totally agree, but i also like the one following directly. The second one.
His reaction for counterlooping is just too good. Nice catch, kriller.

This user has no status.
The video is very good. I actually like where the sound is. Don't make the music louder. I like hearing the ball and I like how you weaved in the announcers.

Thank you for the kind words. But I can't credit Adam Bobrow enough for his amazing commentating, he is really doing a better job every time. Which makes it perfect for putting over these amazing rallies.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I can only agree with you on too many blank places. Will keep that in mind in the future :)

I kind of liked the space. Gave it some dynamics, adds to the drama and gives space to digest what you just saw.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Reactions: Suga D and kriller