Tibhar's new blade : CCA unlimited

I've got its uncarbonated sister: CCA7. Very nice and comfortable. Largish head, 93 g and around 6,7 mm thick. Plays very well: rigid but soft touch, fast but controllable, nice spin with Evolution rubbers. Mine has a curious mistake: it says "unlimited" in the blade face but is is the normal CCA7, and the handle colour is correct.

Shouldn't say anymore as I'm not really an expert on these things.

Reactions: FloKing
I've got its uncarbonated sister: CCA7. Very nice and comfortable. Largish head, 93 g and around 6,7 mm thick. Plays very well: rigid but soft touch, fast but controllable, nice spin with Evolution rubbers. Mine has a curious mistake: it says "unlimited" in the blade face but is is the normal CCA7, and the handle colour is correct.

Shouldn't say anymore as I'm not really an expert on these things.

Not so curious because it looks TT11 has the same version of the CCA 7 :confused:
http://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/tibhar-cca-7

I've been playing with the CCA Unlimited for a few weeks. I will post a review soon :eek:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
I assume quite a few CCA 7 have been made with this mistake of displaying "unlimited" on the blade surface. As long as the handle colour is correct at least no-one can fool you into buying the cheaper all-wood for the price of the carbon ;-)

Looking forward to your review, FloKing. I´ve had the pleasure to try the CCA Unlimited when it was released and I found it most convincing, if a little expensive.

Vladi will get "his own" version soon, btw.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
What do you mean? There are already several "Samsonov" blades. A further one?
Samsonov Unlimited? :eek:

Not as many Samsonovs as there are Bolls, Waldners or Perssons, or by now Ovtcharovs ;-)

But yes, VS Unlimited.

It is thicker and glued together a bit differently, so it is a little harder and faster.

I would like to post my review so I asked for the CCA Unlimited as a new product.
It worked well since it now appears in the list of Tibhar blades but the link does not lead anywhere.

capture_05312016_103107.jpg

As written, i notified the administrator but nothing happened thus far.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
I would like to post my review so I asked for the CCA Unlimited as a new product.
It worked well since it now appears in the list of Tibhar blades but the link does not lead anywhere.

View attachment 10044

As written, i notified the administrator but nothing happened thus far.
I have notified the ttd staff :)

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl