anti topspin and long pips

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2010
LP pushblocker
A very good anti player with a modern German frictionless anti.
watch related videos.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Thx for the vids!

Lp push blocker
Richard dominated and made alot of points with third ballattack. But he made mistakes when the rally got longer . Is this cause of the spin reversal effect?

Anti player
This is a promo vid but it looks like the spin reversal and close to the net balls are hard to deal with.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2010
Thx for the vids!

Lp push blocker
Richard dominated and made alot of points with third ballattack. But he made mistakes when the rally got longer . Is this cause of the spin reversal effect?
Yes, PushBlocker plays with 0X LP and relies a lot on "spin reversal" and getting the ball back quickly so the other player doesn't have time to setup for a loop kill. PushBlocker plays more of a mental game and playing the odds. You can see there isn't much he can do to stop a well placed loop. He knows the this loop kills will happen but he tries to minimize the percentages of success. PushBlocker concentrates on not making mistakes.

Anti player
This is a promo vid but it looks like the spin reversal and close to the net balls are hard to deal with.
Yes, but the anti player is very good. I wonder how he would do against Amilie Solja? Oh crap! I forgot Solja.
Amilie Solja has a style of her own playing with anti on her BH and medium pips on her FH. Not much looping but lots of flat hitting loose balls.
Amilie Solja was once touted to be the best anti player in the world but now I wonder if the anti player above is the best. I haven't seen the anti player above in a major tournament.

One thing that takes time to get use to when playing with anti or LP 0X is that you can hit through back spin with a level stroke. The paddle may need to be open just a bit. The incoming back spin becomes the LP 0X or anti players top spin and allows the LP or anti player to attack.

Huang is a much better LP player than PushBlocker. Huang is very aggressive.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeGo