Rubbers for Yasaka Extra 3D

This user has no status.
Hi folks
I am 38 and just developed passion for TT. I play in office after my work off course but didnt like the rackets we bought with the table. They we premade and were shared by office people. So i started the research and got the understanding of custom made rackets and ranges like DEF ALLROUND OFF etc. Finally i ordered Yasaka extra 3D. I wasnt ready to spend amount on Mark V directly (i got the name from google) so i coupled with Mendo and Mendo Energy as the site had 2=3 offer and my friend who ordered Andro core cell All+ with Mark V on one side got the 3rd one on BH.
Now i am playing with this combo for past 10 days or so but not getting the spin i assumed and its a bit bothering situation for me. I just ordered based on individual reviews but when coupled i dont seem to get this right. Please help me suggest suitable rubbers for YE3D. Thanks

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I think MDP is probably correct. Technique. It is not so easy to brush the ball and that is how you get higher degrees of spin.

Truthfully, Mendo should be fine. But try your friend's Mark V. See if it feels different. The two have different kinds of topsheet. After you have tried your friend's topsheet, I will have more to say.

I don't want to tell you what you might feel and what you might not. But once you tried it, let me know how the Mark V felt and I may have some simple suggestions.

By the way, what blade did your friend get.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Last edited:
says Aha, sorry. Trodde du var en annan Millesom spelar i...
Go for the Mark V XS version of the Mark V family. It is a softer rubber than regular Mark V. It has more spin and control. Buy it in 1.5 to 1.8 mm thickness. You will not regret it! Good luck!

Reactions: Paccheco
This user has no status.
I think MDP is probably correct. Technique. It is not so easy to brush the ball and that is how you get higher degrees of spin.

Truthfully, Mendo should be fine. But try your friend's Mark V. See if it feels different. The two have different kinds of topsheet. After you have tried your friend's topsheet, I will have more to say.

I don't want to tell you what you might feel and what you might not. But once you tried it, let me know how the Mark V felt and I may have some simple suggestions.

By the way, what blade did your friend get.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Hi
My friend has Ando Super Core Cell All+