Viscaria vs Timo Boll Spirit

Hi all, I know I have asked this question before and I do apologize I would just like to know other peoples thoughts:D. I am currently using the Joola Fever and don't get me wrong I like the blade but I just want something a little bit quicker whilst retaining the same amount control maybe a little bit more. I would also like something with better looping and also is good at blocking heavy topspin if possible.

On a side note I will be using the same rubbers if that helps:

Tenergy 05 FH

Tenergy 05FX BH

Thanks for any replies they will be much appreciated

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Either one is fine. TBS comes in ST handle and Viscaria doesn't.

Reactions: Paccheco
This user has no status.
As i readed in a other forum regarding this subject (i cant remember exactly who were), if you pick 2 viscarias and 2 tbs, both viscarias and tbs' will be different between each other as much as tbs would differ from viscaria.
BUT as some peps still saying, tbs should be a bit harder and stiffer. thats it.

If you got the money, my advice would be Acoustic Carbon. Should play similar to your current blade (same number of plies and same top ply) but you gain much more control and feeling. My acoustic carbon was faster than my viscaria and same speed as a tbalc i once owned.

For your luck, there is a lot of expert on those blades here. Just try to formulate your questions well. :eek:

Last edited:
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
As i readed in a other forum regarding this subject (i cant remember exactly who were), if you pick 2 viscarias and 2 tbs, both viscarias and tbs' will be different between each other as much as tbs would differ from viscaria.
BUT as some peps still saying, tbs should be a bit harder and stiffer. thats it.

If you got the money, my advice would be Acoustic Carbon. Should play similar to your current blade (same number of plies and same top ply) but you gain much more control and feeling. My acoustic carbon was faster than my viscaria and same speed as a tbalc i once owned.

For your luck, there is a lot of expert on those blades here. Just try to formulate your questions well. :eek:

Yes, I think I was the one who wrote that post. Go with the one that has a handle that is most comfortable for you personally.