Want hurricane 3 national

says what [IMG]
H3 with Tenergy sponge isn't sold publicly anywhere on any site. You can, allegedly, acquire some by going to China and talking to the supplier who has some in stock.

I do not know exactly how that is done, or who supplies it. For all I know, it could be rubbish, but the prices I've seen claimed are 110USD+.

This user has no status.
H3 with Tenergy sponge isn't sold publicly anywhere on any site. You can, allegedly, acquire some by going to China and talking to the supplier who has some in stock.

I do not know exactly how that is done, or who supplies it. For all I know, it could be rubbish, but the prices I've seen claimed are 110USD+.

Ok. Well I'm just looking for a reputable place to buy h3 national version. I played with a friend's h3 national and loved it. It really fits my style of play on the forehand.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
Ok. Well I'm just looking for a reputable place to buy h3 national version. I played with a friend's h3 national and loved it. It really fits my style of play on the forehand.

ODDS are your friends hurricane national isn't real. But if he believes it's real he will have more faith in the rubber and will naturally play better with it. Ask your friend where he got the rubber and try and get yourself the same rubber. Even if you believe it isn't real you already know you're comfortable playing with it.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Okay, Der_Echte, I think it is time to get the DC and Philly Mafia out of the woodwork because otherwise the goon squad is going to pay a visit here for sure. We may even need some of those photos of people jumping off that famous bridge.

H8 may be a good choice. Or you could get COMMERCIAL H3 and boost the hell out of it and my money says it will play pretty much exactly like that H3 "National" Blue sponge.

Here is a hint, if Dimitri Ovtcharov, Timo Boll and Marcos Freitas have all publicly complained that what the CNT members use, NOBODY, including them can get their hands on, THEN why would you think that someone who bought H3 National off the internet got the real thing.

The only real way to get that stuff is to get Ma Long to give you his used sheet after he is done with it at the end of each week. Otherwise, odds are, you will be getting a fake.

But go ahead, get Commercial H3. Get the $130.00 bottle of Haifu Oil (illegal booster) and boost the hell out of it and I bet that Commercial H3 will play as good or better than your friend's "National H3 Blue Sponge".

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Last edited:
This user has no status.
You killing my vibe! Lol

He actually told me that is where he got it from. He bought a sheet used by ma long for $150. Even has Ma Long's name printed on the back. If it's fake, then I need that fake rubber. Lol I've seen sites like prott.com and ttnpp.com that have both the National and provincial versions. Tuned and untuned. Are these reputable sites?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
You killing my vibe! Lol

He actually told me that is where he got it from. He bought a sheet used by ma long for $150. Even has Ma Long's name printed on the back. If it's fake, then I need that fake rubber. Lol I've seen sites like prott.com and ttnpp.com that have both the National and provincial versions. Tuned and untuned. Are these reputable sites?

They sell hundreds of these rubbers to players. The rubbers may be real but they aren't what the chinese team are actually using. Remember what Carl said, if the pro's can't get the rubber than what would make it so that we could?

Y not i was in china , training in zhengding :) i got a few of that rubbers. So those of you who dont know jack about the rubbers and talking about it. Hear and talk i found it funny i've play with national blue sponge for year and only this rubber for my forehand. Its harder to find the legit one but u can if u willing to pay for the right price. Also if it fit your playing style then u going to love it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
Y not i was in china , training in zhengding :) i got a few of that rubbers. So those of you who dont know jack about the rubbers and talking about it. Hear and talk i found it funny i've play with national blue sponge for year and only this rubber for my forehand. Its harder to find the legit one but u can if u willing to pay for the right price. Also if it fit your playing style then u going to love it.

This is my point, if you believe you're playing with the real thing, you'll love it. If a player has confidence in their equipment then their execution will be much better. The confidence that TT4Life has in his equipment is what you want.

says what [IMG]
Boll and Dima are complaining that they themselves can't get their hands on National H3.

Now, I do believe that you could get your hands on National H3, actual pro grade H3, if you were close enough with pro players or suppliers to actually acquire some and it was discrete. It's not like there's a magical barrier on the rubber, it's just practically impossible to obtain.

Now, claiming you have real National H3 is like saying you've been to the moon. Might have, but it's pretty doubtful at that point.

Just buy a good commercial rubber and boost the everliving hell out of it.

Once you're good enough and in shape enough to be able to swing as hard with good form as the pros can with their 200g+ setups and relatively hard rubber, getting the most out of the pro grade rubber, well, you're already sponsored and playing professionally, so you're covered. :rolleyes:

Reactions: thekleifheit13
Did they tell you that or u heard somoneone told u that ? Did you know how much the personal rubber cost ? About 300$ us. Those pro u mentioned wanted it for free lolz , they blue rubber i got only come 39 degree or 40 . Those pro are using 41.5 or 41 and other spect has special for each one needs. If one willing to pay for the price, u pretty much can get anything now a day :) if u know where to get them :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
Did they tell you that or u heard somoneone told u that ? Did you know how much the personal rubber cost ? About 300$ us. Those pro u mentioned wanted it for free lolz , they blue rubber i got only come 39 degree or 40 . Those pro are using 41.5 or 41 and other spect has special for each one needs. If one willing to pay for the price, u pretty much can get anything now a day :) if u know where to get them :)

If pro's of this level want something for free from another brand, their sponsors are willing to get that product for them. Look at Fan Zhendong, do you think he plays with a Stiga Infinity VPS, or stiga is just willing to let him use what he wants and hides what it really is.

DID YOU KNOW HOW MUCH A REAL CUSTOM OF W968 FOR ML IS ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY THAT PRICE ? ITS ABOUT 5000 RMB, AND IF U WANT THE ONE HE IS PLAYING AND SIGN BY HIM AND BE THERE TO TAKE PICTURES WITH HIM TOO ? ABOUT 7500RMB :) EVERYONE KNOWS FZD HAS VISCARIA BLADE WITH CUSTOM STIGA HANDLE . U CAN CUSTOM YOUR VISCARIA TOO ABOUT 500$ US :) OR ANY DHS FOR THAT PRICE OR BASE ON ANY BLADE WITH YOUR MODIFIED VERSION. WEIGHT, PICTURES, DESIGN :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
DID YOU KNOW HOW MUCH A REAL CUSTOM OF W968 FOR ML IS ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY THAT PRICE ? ITS ABOUT 5000 RMB, AND IF U WANT THE ONE HE IS PLAYING AND SIGN BY HIM AND BE THERE TO TAKE PICTURES WITH HIM TOO ? ABOUT 7500RMB :) EVERYONE KNOWS FZD HAS VISCARIA BLADE WITH CUSTOM STIGA HANDLE . U CAN CUSTOM YOUR VISCARIA TOO ABOUT 500$ US :) OR ANY DHS FOR THAT PRICE OR BASE ON ANY BLADE WITH YOUR MODIFIED VERSION. WEIGHT, PICTURES, DESIGN :p

No, i'm not willing to spend that kind of money on a blade I wouldn't like.

And I highly doubt Ma Long would charge someone 2500rmb (380USD) to sign a blade and take a picture with them. If I'm understanding you right, and please correct me if I'm wrong. You're saying Ma Long sells his blade for 5000rmb(760USD), and then if you want him to sign it, and take a picture with it, he'll charge you 50% more. Something tells me he doesn't need money that badly.

And if you're saying its DHS getting him to do it so they can sell them at a high price, then what makes you think DHS is getting him to sign one that he'd actually use himself.

Now you agreed that FZD uses a viscaria with a custom handle because he's sponsored by stiga but likes viscaria. Why wouldn't pro's like timo boll have their sponsors get a hold of the special rubber for them? Price wouldn't be an issue for their sponsors.

EDIT: And I'm sorry if you feel attacked or like I'm discrediting you. I'm sure the equipment you have is the real deal, I just don't want other players on the forum to go spending outrageous amounts of money on something that could be fake. It is very possible that you are lucky and got the real thing, but it's also very possible that others that spend the money might get ripped off.

Last edited:
says what [IMG]
To me, it's hypocritical to call someone out for boosting and "unfair rubbers" or whatever, when their own setup is heavily boosted and not available to the public in the first place.

Somehow, it's okay if it doesn't have "National" in the name and is instead just "Tenergy XX", and you don't boost it yourself.

Reactions: scoops