Training of the pros

Hey there.
How about a thread where all videos of the pros training or warming up are posted. Like the videos from rotterdamm or other stuff. I think it would be helpfull to have this thread just with training and warming up videos. No discussions just the video links so we have everything summed up together and one just has to look in this thread if hes intereseted in this kind of stuff. I'm gonna start of by posting the wang liqin vids from the thread earlier on.
Pls post ur vids and thanks.

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
papang

I really like the height of the ball when returned by WLQ its always near the net. How I wish I could do those returns.

You can actually. Maybe you just have to change your set up. I used to use Mark V ages ago, and it's good for looping. Now I use Calibra LT Plus, and it's extra hard with a very offensive blade. As a result, lower trajectory with loads of spin.

The chinese players train using themes. They have a basic drill(theme) and they build on that drill by adding in different shots to make it more complicated. Sooner or later they have one theme with 12 different drills! this makes it so they have a routine that builds on it self. Pretty amazing to come up with.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
You can actually. Maybe you just have to change your set up. I used to use Mark V ages ago, and it's good for looping. Now I use Calibra LT Plus, and it's extra hard with a very offensive blade. As a result, lower trajectory with loads of spin.

Thank you for the suggestion, I'll try that setup, hopefully it works with my Blackdevil CB blade.