New paddle Rubber choice

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Hey guys,

I just wanted some advice. I will buy a stiga carbonado 145 and i was thinking of using donic jp03 2.0 on my BH and donic acuda s2 2.0 for my FH. I'm not 100% convinced by this decision some advice would be helpful

thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Thibar Elp for sur is a good rubber can do anything with it

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Reactions: Shuki
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Would like something with more control on the bh thats why i was going for the jp03 on the bh . i would like something that allows me to loop and initiate easy on FH

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
I have jp 02 and 03 ! 03 bh and 02 fh and trust me elp as more control !!!!! Spinnier snd much better feeling . At the begin bluefire y very spinny but after 1 month training is gone !!!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
Would like something with more control on the bh thats why i was going for the jp03 on the fh i would like something that allows me to loop and initiate easy

Your original post says jp03 on bh, I'd edit it if I were you ;).

Loop and initiate easy = soft rubber where you can feel the ball make contact with the blade.
evolution choices: fx-p, el-p
Bluefire choices = m3, jp03
Expensive choice= Tenergy 05.
Andro choice= Rasant Grip.

I only recommend thing's I've tried. I used carbonado 145 for a month or two, great blade, good choice for carbon :) best of luck!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Your original post says jp03 on bh, I'd edit it if I were you ;).

Loop and initiate easy = soft rubber where you can feel the ball make contact with the blade.
evolution choices: fx-p, el-p
Bluefire choices = m3, jp03
Expensive choice= Tenergy 05.
Andro choice= Rasant Grip.

I only recommend thing's I've tried. I used carbonado 145 for a month or two, great blade, good choice for carbon :) best of luck!

i meant JP03 on BH sorry

This user has no status.
M1 is very hard and fast with less than satisfiable control. Go M2 if ur still into bluefire as it still has the speed of M1 but its softer sponge makes it very controllable and nice when you contact the ball.

For BH, I recommend Xiom Vega Europe. Havnt tried the new DF version but from what I heard, Its similar.

Summar:
FH: Bluefire M2, MXP
BH:Xiom vega europe DF, Evolution FXP