Tibhar Evolution is like Tenergy 05?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
MX-P is the rubber that comes closest to Tenergy 05. MX-P however feels crispier while tenergy has that mushy feeling.

MX-P perhaps is slightly faster and has slightly less spin and slightly lower throw angle but it's so slight, the stroke you'll play with MX-P are the same strokes you'll play with Tenergy 05. I find MX-P to be a better all around rubber as T05 is pretty hard to control when it comes to short pushes. T05 probably is a better rubber for looping since with the mushiness you get more dwell time from sponge.

EL-P perhaps won't feel like T05-FX but I can recommend it easily if you want a BH rubber. The topsheet is extremely elastic making the rubber feels alive. Blocking is an absolute joy as the rubber is fast while still being pretty easy to control.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
The thing about t05 is that you get all that spin and catapult without losing any feel in your blade. Mx-p is just as good a rubber in all aspects if we exclude feeling. It's just such an important part of my game that when I left Tenergy, I couldn't do mxp. I'm more of an fx-p person. Larger pores in the sponge and very soft

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Tiber Evolution is like Tenergy 05?

MX-P is good. And I would say, it is one of the few rubbers that is pretty close to T05 in spin/speed/performance. But they DO NOT feel anything alike.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Last edited:

NDH

says Spin to win!
MX-P is good. And I would say, it is one of the few rubbers that is pretty close to T05 in spin/speed/performance. But they DO NOT feel anything alike.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

I echo what Carl said. It's similar in look and texture.

It is also a little similar in basic forehand to forehand/backhand to back hand drills.

However, in match play, it's vert different.

The arc on the loop is significantly lower. It's not quite as punchy on the harder shots either.

With all that being said, it's probably as close as you're going to get, and for some people, it might even be better.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
I agree:

I play with T05 and MX-P.

most difference for me: MX-P lower arc (sometimes I had troubles with spins- ball went to net sometimes), but MX-P is better for smash. MX-P comes from prodcution as a tuned rubber- you can smell it...

T05: more mushy, but little bit better for spin.

I am using both on 5ply wood blade (DHS Hurrican King).

Overall the equipment is quite heavy, but OK.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
I understand that tenergy is unique, from what I understand from you guys they are similar in in some ways, but different on feeling right? And about speed and control? The sponge is harder then 05?

Yes, different feeling but the same quality of play in terms of speed and spin. I could twiddle between T05 and MX-P all day long and only the feeling is different

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I don't know if anyone else said this. EL-P feels a bit more like Tenergy 05 than MX-P, but MX-P plays more like Tenergy 05 than EL-P.

Nothing actually feels all that close to T05.