9 hours gone.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Apologies for the new thread but at 3 am anything can happen. Lol Brilliant advice guys thanks. It got me through some rough patches. So did sit down table tennis, which involves really good ball control or you have to keep getting up to pick up the ball.. lol

Couldn't believe the number of team mates, other league members, friends and family who turned up to play and help out even at crazy times in the morning (one guy who hasn't been at our club long showed at 4 15 am and spent the next 2 hours trying to sort out some forhand drive problems that keep plaguing him. When he left at lunch time, with his forhand sorted he was a very happy man! Thanks for your support Martin). I must also thank terry cotterill who stayed for the full 24 hours after doing a 10th hour shift at work! and tom hunt who did loads of work with sponsorship. I would like to thank everyone individually but this would be impossible. So I'll just say a very sincere thank-you to everyone.

I'm amazed how good I feel this morning. A few aches and pains but generally really good. If you get chance to do something like this I would say go for it. It's great fun and goes a long way to reinforcing my belief that there are still good people left out there.

Last edited: