How does different types of chinese rubber play?

This user has no status.
Hi guys I've only ever tried DHS NEO hurricane 3. My friend recently asked me how does different chinese rubber play when boosted and I really dont know. Any chinese rubber experts? He is going to use the new chinese rubber on Clipper CR WRB, BOOST the rubber and we are playing with poly ball.

Most interested in knowing between.....
Hurricane 3
Hurricane 3 neo
Hurricane 8
Gold Arc 3
Tin Arc 3 and 5
Skyline (all types)
Skyline TG (all types)

Txs

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Hurricane and skyline are yiur traditional chinese rubber. These rubbers typically use the topsheet more to generate spin hence more brushing technique is required.

Tinarc and goldarc are your hybrid eu/jap sponge with chinese topsheet that's less tacky. The sponge are porous like tensors and in general they behave a bit more like european / japanese rubbers

This user has no status.
Hurricane and skyline are yiur traditional chinese rubber. These rubbers typically use the topsheet more to generate spin hence more brushing technique is required.

Tinarc and goldarc are your hybrid eu/jap sponge with chinese topsheet that's less tacky. The sponge are porous like tensors and in general they behave a bit more like european / japanese rubbers

Txs! So whats the difference between Hurricane and Skyline. why do most ppl use Hurricane?