My Mizutani Super ZLC Plus Tenergy 05

This user has no status.
20160314_232841.jpg
20160319_223329.jpg

Hi I am an average player using this setup cause I really like fast blades and rubbers. I have used a lot of rubbers and my EJing brought me to this ultra fast setup. I am slowly learning the forehand loop and some backhand blocking. I want to do the pro's ultra spinny and fast loop:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
What do you mean by average player? If you do not train everyday for 2-3 hours and your technique is not solid it will be too fast for you. This is setup for very professional player. Definitely it will stop your progress and you will loose control, because you will adapt your racket curve to fast setup and your strokes will not be technicaly correct.

This user has no status.
What do you mean by average player? If you do not train everyday for 2-3 hours and your technique is not solid it will be too fast for you. This is setup for very professional player. Definitely it will stop your progress and you will loose control, because you will adapt your racket curve to fast setup and your strokes will not be technicaly correct.
but the man never said it was good but just that he liked it.. i mean if he was asking for advice yeah but he is clearly using it because he enjoys it? i mean i bought a JPEN recently for fun its definitely not going to improve me but i enjoy it. Anyhow sorry if it came off as a dig but people do that a lot(assume everyone only wants to get as good as possible and win everything even as they enjoy winning more than playing, although there are a lot of people like that.)

nice blade OP im glad you enjoy it. was it reccomended by your coach or just a twisted pathway of self experience?

This user has no status.
Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 6 reviews
Those Mizuno JTTA shirts are soooooo expensive
Have You seen any shop that is selling japanese national team shirts/jackets ? Actually I was in the japan and have seen japanese players t-shirts with all the sponsors/flag/name etc. on them, but they were not for sale in any store. You could watch them but not buy.

This user has no status.
Have You seen any shop that is selling japanese national team shirts/jackets ? Actually I was in the japan and have seen japanese players t-shirts with all the sponsors/flag/name etc. on them, but they were not for sale in any store. You could watch them but not buy.

I really don't know haha. I think my supplier has connections. But I don't know if the shirts he is talking about is the one that the Japanese team actually uses.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
As someone who uses the same setup (MX-P for the red rubber not T05), it's a very nice setup. However, if you're somewhat of being serious in the training and developing skills, I'd drop that setup. It's simply too fast for beginners who are trying to develop the proper strokes with control.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016

The logo and name players were custom pressed. You could buy the national team t-shirts (which costs like $70-90) though from tt-japan

Looks like a sweet racket. It is fun to have and hit with a beast.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

The amazing thing is how a setup that's so fast still could have plenty of feedback and control

This user has no status.
I am just intrigued with Kukamonga, he said that I am confident that my skill match my setup. When well in fact I have been using tenergy for 3 years now on my trusty Viscaria. And some constant EJing lol but always come back to Tenergy. I changed my blade in 2014. Where I won the regionals thus qualified for the National Games. I train everyday, 4 hours a day. I am the captain of the varsity in our school and one of the top players in our region.

Funny part is he asked me if how would
I do if I played with Xu Xin lol of course I will be wrecked
Well how about you using your $15 blade and sriver lol

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
zhang jike super zlc -> 412 usd
mizutani jun super zlc -> 373 usd

omg you are so jealous :D:D:D