PDA

View Full Version : My Mizutani Super ZLC Plus Tenergy 05

RajaLoopah
03-21-2016, 03:08 PM

Hi I am an average player using this setup cause I really like fast blades and rubbers. I have used a lot of rubbers and my EJing brought me to this ultra fast setup. I am slowly learning the forehand loop and some backhand blocking. I want to do the pro's ultra spinny and fast loop:D

Sali
03-21-2016, 03:23 PM
What do you mean by average player? If you do not train everyday for 2-3 hours and your technique is not solid it will be too fast for you. This is setup for very professional player. Definitely it will stop your progress and you will loose control, because you will adapt your racket curve to fast setup and your strokes will not be technicaly correct.

passifid
03-21-2016, 03:33 PM
What do you mean by average player? If you do not train everyday for 2-3 hours and your technique is not solid it will be too fast for you. This is setup for very professional player. Definitely it will stop your progress and you will loose control, because you will adapt your racket curve to fast setup and your strokes will not be technicaly correct.
but the man never said it was good but just that he liked it.. i mean if he was asking for advice yeah but he is clearly using it because he enjoys it? i mean i bought a JPEN recently for fun its definitely not going to improve me but i enjoy it. Anyhow sorry if it came off as a dig but people do that a lot(assume everyone only wants to get as good as possible and win everything even as they enjoy winning more than playing, although there are a lot of people like that.)

nice blade OP im glad you enjoy it. was it reccomended by your coach or just a twisted pathway of self experience?

RajaLoopah
03-21-2016, 03:49 PM
I just wanna be like the pros lol

Sali
03-21-2016, 04:16 PM
I advice one more thing. You should but Jun Mizutani t-shirt and then you will be pro :)

RajaLoopah
03-21-2016, 04:18 PM
I advice one more thing. You should but Jun Mizutani t-shirt and then you will be pro :)

Those Mizuno JTTA shirts are soooooo expensive

Xylit
03-21-2016, 04:26 PM
Very good looking racket :)

RajaLoopah
03-21-2016, 04:32 PM
Very good looking racket :)

Hehe glad you like it Xylit, what do you use?

kukamonga
03-21-2016, 04:33 PM
is this thread an answer to my thread

http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?12586-my-new-zhang-jike-super-zlc

??
are you upset?
if you are I can't wait to see how you get when I receive my new mizutani superzlc.

RajaLoopah
03-21-2016, 04:38 PM
is this thread an answer to my thread

http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?12586-my-new-zhang-jike-super-zlc

??
are you upset?
if you are I can't wait to see how you get when I receive my new mizutani superzlc.

Probably a fake one again huh?

Vrael
03-21-2016, 04:58 PM
Those Mizuno JTTA shirts are soooooo expensive
Have You seen any shop that is selling japanese national team shirts/jackets ? Actually I was in the japan and have seen japanese players t-shirts with all the sponsors/flag/name etc. on them, but they were not for sale in any store. You could watch them but not buy.

RajaLoopah
03-21-2016, 05:01 PM
Have You seen any shop that is selling japanese national team shirts/jackets ? Actually I was in the japan and have seen japanese players t-shirts with all the sponsors/flag/name etc. on them, but they were not for sale in any store. You could watch them but not buy.

I really don't know haha. I think my supplier has connections. But I don't know if the shirts he is talking about is the one that the Japanese team actually uses.

laistrogian
03-21-2016, 05:04 PM
As someone who uses the same setup (MX-P for the red rubber not T05), it's a very nice setup. However, if you're somewhat of being serious in the training and developing skills, I'd drop that setup. It's simply too fast for beginners who are trying to develop the proper strokes with control.

UpSideDownCarl
03-21-2016, 05:18 PM
Looks like a sweet racket. It is fun to have and hit with a beast.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

kukamonga
03-21-2016, 05:38 PM
Probably a fake one again huh?

no, this one will be the real deal...

laistrogian
03-21-2016, 05:38 PM

The logo and name players were custom pressed. You could buy the national team t-shirts (which costs like $70-90) though from tt-japan

Looks like a sweet racket. It is fun to have and hit with a beast.

The amazing thing is how a setup that's so fast still could have plenty of feedback and control

UpSideDownCarl
03-21-2016, 05:40 PM
That JM blade looks much nicer than the fake ones. I bet it plays way better too!

RajaLoopah
03-21-2016, 05:43 PM
That JM blade looks much nicer than the fake one. I bet it plays way better too!

Hahaha better than the Zhang Jike to top that :D

RajaLoopah
03-22-2016, 05:30 AM
I am just intrigued with Kukamonga, he said that I am confident that my skill match my setup. When well in fact I have been using tenergy for 3 years now on my trusty Viscaria. And some constant EJing lol but always come back to Tenergy. I changed my blade in 2014. Where I won the regionals thus qualified for the National Games. I train everyday, 4 hours a day. I am the captain of the varsity in our school and one of the top players in our region.

Funny part is he asked me if how would
I do if I played with Xu Xin lol of course I will be wrecked
Well how about you using your $15 blade and sriver lol

kukamonga
03-22-2016, 09:05 AM
zhang jike super zlc -> 412 usd
mizutani jun super zlc -> 373 usd

omg you are so jealous :D:D:D

Tompa8888
03-22-2016, 09:25 AM

Hi I am an average player using this setup cause I really like fast blades and rubbers. I have used a lot of rubbers and my EJing brought me to this ultra fast setup. I am slowly learning the forehand loop and some backhand blocking. I want to do the pro's ultra spinny and fast loop:D

" I am slowly learning the forehand loop and some backhand blocking."

Here is something more suitable if you are at the level "slowly learning"
http://www.tabletennis11.com/eur_eng/dhs-maximum-control

NextLevel
03-22-2016, 09:38 AM
RajaLoopah is giving people the wrong impression by being modest - he is a good enough player to use that setup. I mean, I am a good enough player to use that setup, so is Carl. I think passifid had the best and most relevant comment - the guy has told you he wants to have fun with fast set ups so let him have fun!

kukamonga
03-22-2016, 09:41 AM
RajaLoopah is giving people the wrong impression by being modest - he is a good enough player to use that setup. I mean, I am a good enough player to use that setup, so is Carl. I think passifid had the best and most relevant comment - the guy has told you he wants to have fun with fast set ups so let him have fun!

wow many puffed up egos we got here...
how would you do against that dude with the fake zjk szlc?

RajaLoopah
03-22-2016, 10:31 AM
zhang jike super zlc -> 412 usd
mizutani jun super zlc -> 373 usd

omg you are so jealous :D:D:D

why use those expensive blades?
just buy a $15 blade and use that

kukamonga
03-22-2016, 10:37 AM
why use those expensive blades?
just buy a $15 blade and use that

I have both in one.
the zjk szlc and a 15 dollet blade.

RajaLoopah
03-22-2016, 10:38 AM

Hello NL:D I recently switched back to Mizutani as it is more stable than the Akrasia lol
You too changed your setup. Xiom man now :D
I wanna test those rubbers lol

RajaLoopah
03-22-2016, 10:39 AM
I have both in one.
the zjk szlc and a 15 dollet blade.

Oh

NextLevel
03-22-2016, 10:40 AM
wow many puffed up egos we got here...
how would you do against that dude with the fake zjk szlc?

Don't worry, Sebas. IT's okay. Mummy loved you.

NextLevel
03-22-2016, 10:43 AM
Hello NL:D I recently switched back to Mizutani as it is more stable than the Akrasia lol
You too changed your setup. Xiom man now :D
I wanna test those rubbers lol

Hahaha... poor Akrasia...

Xiom was a good mistake in a way. I tried Omega V Asia because a friend had been pushing it to me for a while. I didn't have a blade to put it on, so I got out my Xiom blade and stuck it there. And then I liked it better than my T05 for what I like to do (play very close to the table). So I decided to just keep it there. I won't be changing this for a while - lots of stuff to learn with this.

RajaLoopah
03-22-2016, 10:53 AM
Hahaha... poor Akrasia...

Xiom was a good mistake in a way. I tried Omega V Asia because a friend had been pushing it to me for a while. I didn't have a blade to put it on, so I got out my Xiom blade and stuck it there. And then I liked it better than my T05 for what I like to do (play very close to the table). So I decided to just keep it there. I won't be changing this for a while - lots of stuff to learn with this.
Hahaha my good mistake or really just a mistake was the Rakza7S. They said that my strokes are faster, spinnier and more consistent in the Mizu with Tenergy so I switched back. Then bought a sheet of Tenergy and Rakza for BH theeeen after a week of grasping the Rakza I realized that it doesn't fit my style. Then my friend gave me his extra red Tenergy and whoa haha feels familiar and much better. I can cantrol the Mizu better now. Will post a video soon after our finals hehe. I will also be staying in this setup for awhile or maybe permanently unless a Tenergy 05-P comes out[emoji6] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

NextLevel
03-22-2016, 10:57 AM
Hahaha my good mistake or really just a mistake was the Rakza7S. They said that my strokes are faster, spinnier and more consistent in the Mizu with Tenergy so I switched back. Then bought a sheet of Tenergy and Rakza for BH theeeen after a week of grasping the Rakza I realized that it doesn't fit my style. Then my friend gave me his extra red Tenergy and whoa haha feels familiar and much better. I can cantrol the Mizu better now. Will post a video soon after our finals hehe. I will also be staying in this setup for awhile or maybe permanently unless a Tenergy 05-P comes out[emoji6] [emoji1] [emoji1]

What happened to Hurricane and Chinese loop? :P

Seriously though, T05 is the best thing in the universe. I just can't step back and play with it.

RajaLoopah
03-22-2016, 11:02 AM
What happened to Hurricane and Chinese loop? :P

Seriously though, T05 is the best thing in the universe. I just can't step back and play with it.

You mean to say the Heavycane and Chinese shoulder injury? lol
I gave it away hahaha. and also the red sheet that my friend gave me is of better quality
than the black one. The red was heavier and the sponge is denser. I am happy with this
chops are more easier and my spin is noticeably faster :)

NDH
03-22-2016, 11:03 AM
Kukamonga is absolutely right - You should use a set up which is relevant to your skill level....

Which is why he is rightfully using a knock off, cheap bit of wood......;)

Rajaloopah - That is a nice looking bat you have there! It's not too quick for anyone!

Look good.... Feel good..... Play good!

RajaLoopah
03-22-2016, 11:08 AM
Kukamonga is absolutely right - You should use a set up which is relevant to your skill level....

Which is why he is rightfully using a knock off, cheap bit of wood......;)

Rajaloopah - That is a nice looking bat you have there! It's not too quick for anyone!

Look good.... Feel good..... Play good!

Haha yeah :D
The mizu packs a lot of punch and control at the same time.
That is why I chose this over the ZJK :D

NDH
03-22-2016, 11:12 AM
Haha yeah :D
The mizu packs a lot of punch and control at the same time.
That is why I chose this over the ZJK :D

Yeah, the SJMZLC get's fantastic reviews, and is used by a few members at my club (along with the standard JMZLC).

I actually prefer the ZJSZLC colour and design - But the playing reviews aren't great!

RajaLoopah
03-22-2016, 11:18 AM
Yeah, the SJMZLC get's fantastic reviews, and is used by a few members at my club (along with the standard JMZLC).

I actually prefer the ZJSZLC colour and design - But the playing reviews aren't great!

The sweet spot is so huge that all you have to do is worry about your footwork :D
I am the only one using Mizu here they all use Gergely lol classic

kukamonga
03-22-2016, 12:55 PM
glorious will be the day when my 20 dollar zjk szlc crashes your 400 mizutani szlc, your 300 garaydya zlc, and nextlevels 2000 US donuts.

UpSideDownCarl
03-22-2016, 12:57 PM
Hey, it's the Sebas-Aguirre kukamonga song. I didn't know he had his own song!

http://youtu.be/Yfka9m6NhzE

He must be that good if they made a song for him.

SilentRain
03-22-2016, 01:05 PM
Just to put some perspective into the blade, although the JM SZLC with ternergy is fast, its not crazy fast. In fact I find that in most cases, ALC blades have shorter dwell time than ZLC and the ball leaves the blade faster giving less control. MY JM ZLC flexes when looping which gives more dwell and more control. The ball travels faster than ALC but the control is better. Heck I play better and with more control than my TB ALC. So eventhough he is using a JM SZLC with T05, its not too uncontrollable if you're decent/ above average.

kukamonga
03-22-2016, 01:31 PM
I have two possible setups for rajálupa

1-> dhs w1010 + flextra
2-> yinhe t-4 + 729 focus III snipe

this should be enough to beat xu xin.

Rajah*
03-22-2016, 02:27 PM
Ive been reading on your comments and You are way above your head kuka.. take a bite on your FAKE blade [emoji25]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

laistrogian
03-22-2016, 02:45 PM
The sweet spot is so huge that all you have to do is worry about your footwork :D
I am the only one using Mizu here they all use Gergely lol classic

Classic SE Asians setup, Primorac carbon or gergely lol

UpSideDownCarl
03-22-2016, 02:47 PM
Just to put some perspective into the blade, although the JM SZLC with ternergy is fast, its not crazy fast. In fact I find that in most cases, ALC blades have shorter dwell time than ZLC and the ball leaves the blade faster giving less control. MY JM ZLC flexes when looping which gives more dwell and more control. The ball travels faster than ALC but the control is better. Heck I play better and with more control than my TB ALC. So eventhough he is using a JM SZLC with T05, its not too uncontrollable if you're decent/ above average.

One factor here may be the outer wood ply. The ALC blades you are referring to are probably all the ones with a Koto outer ply like the Viscaria, ZJK ALC and Timo Boll ALC.

The JM blades have a Limba outer ply which is slower, softer, and has more dwell time and control. It would be interesting to see what has more dwell time if they made a JM ALC. Because Arylate is softer and slower than Zylon. So if you compared the Timo Boll ALC to the Timo Boll ZLC, the ALC has more dwell.

And, my money says that if you compare the JM ZLC to an InnerForce ALC, that the IF ALC will have more dwell time. But that is still not a good comparison because IF ALC has 2 layers of Limba before the ALC layer and I believe the JM only has one layer of Limba before the ZLC layer.

kukamonga
03-22-2016, 02:49 PM
Ive been reading on your comments and You are way above your head kuka.. take a bite on your FAKE blade [emoji25]

when I get home I will pet and kiss and hug my fake zjkszlc.
do you want me to tell her anything when I meet her?
I hope she doesn't get jealous when my lover the mizutani szlc comes home.....
actually I will have two lovers, amultart is also coming home.

Rajah*
03-22-2016, 03:01 PM
Nah.. i have no interest with fakes.. only deluded&lunatic does

kukamonga
03-22-2016, 03:21 PM
Nah.. i have no interest with fakes.. only deluded&lunatic does

ah I see in your signature you are using the same blade as me.....
give me high five! ;)

harveyaquino
03-22-2016, 03:46 PM
What happened to your Akrasia?

RajaLoopah
03-22-2016, 03:54 PM
What happened to your Akrasia?

Too unstable in high spin shots lol
The blade itself lacks the "ugh" haha

SilentRain
03-23-2016, 12:44 AM
One factor here may be the outer wood ply. The ALC blades you are referring to are probably all the ones with a Koto outer ply like the Viscaria, ZJK ALC and Timo Boll ALC.

The JM blades have a Limba outer ply which is slower, softer, and has more dwell time and control. It would be interesting to see what has more dwell time if they made a JM ALC. Because Arylate is softer and slower than Zylon. So if you compared the Timo Boll ALC to the Timo Boll ZLC, the ALC has more dwell.

And, my money says that if you compare the JM ZLC to an InnerForce ALC, that the IF ALC will have more dwell time. But that is still not a good comparison because IF ALC has 2 layers of Limba before the ALC layer and I believe the JM only has one layer of Limba before the ZLC layer.

That is probably true as well. But irregardless, because he is still using a JM SZLC which is limba, its really not that uncontrollable due to the nice dwell. Now we need someone who has TB ALC and TB ZLC to make a proper comparison

laistrogian
03-23-2016, 01:24 AM

I don't know the core difference between michael maze and MJ SZLC but I own both and MJ SZLC definitely has less dwell time

UpSideDownCarl
03-23-2016, 01:40 AM
That is probably true as well. But irregardless, because he is still using a JM SZLC which is limba, its really not that uncontrollable due to the nice dwell. Now we need someone who has TB ALC and TB ZLC to make a proper comparison

I agree JM blades have more control and are pretty nice. Limba goes much better with ZLC than Koto does.

I have tested. TB ALC is slower and has better dwell time than TB ZLC. The Timo Boll Spark was a blade with Arylate and no carbon (AL). Same wood construction as the other TB blades. Just different composite ply. The TB Spark is slower and has more dwell time than the TB ZLF.

Zylon being faster than Arylate is why Butterfly thought Zylon would be the upgrade-innovation. But it seems more pros like Arylate than Zylon.

I don't know the core difference between michael maze and MJ SZLC but I own both and MJ SZLC definitely has less dwell time

Yep. Exactly. MMaze is very similar to JM except Maze is ALC with Limba top ply and JM is ZLC and/or SZLC with Limba top ply.

RajaLoopah
03-23-2016, 04:13 AM
Does anyone agree that a heavier Tenergy performs better than a lighter one?

laistrogian
03-23-2016, 04:21 AM
Does anyone agree that a heavier Tenergy performs better than a lighter one?

Yep. Afterall, tenergy is all about the sponge.

RajaLoopah
03-23-2016, 04:24 AM
Yep. Afterall, tenergy is all about the sponge.
haha yes yes the heavier and denser the better

kukamonga
03-23-2016, 07:57 AM
specially when combined with your fake zjkszlc

RajaLoopah
03-23-2016, 08:28 AM
specially when combined with your fake zjkszlc

Yeah your monstrous zjkszlc lol

RajaLoopah
03-23-2016, 02:31 PM
Classic SE Asians setup, Primorac carbon or gergely lol

Tamca is really very popular here in Philippines
Gergely, Schlager and Sardius :)

but our national team is sponsored by Donic and Joola
they all use Bluefire and Rhyzm
When you buy Tenergy here in PH from their sponsor companies it costs around $94
I think a ploy to eradicate the Butterfly virus hahaha and promote D and J

laistrogian
03-23-2016, 09:14 PM
Tamca is really very popular here in Philippines
Gergely, Schlager and Sardius :)

but our national team is sponsored by Donic and Joola
they all use Bluefire and Rhyzm
When you buy Tenergy here in PH from their sponsor companies it costs around $94
I think a ploy to eradicate the Butterfly virus hahaha and promote D and J

Yep the trinity blades in SE Asia basically. I'm from SE Asia myself and I used to use Schlager carbon with Omega IV Pro. I miss the days of smashing with that setup...

RajaLoopah
03-24-2016, 04:53 AM
Yep the trinity blades in SE Asia basically. I'm from SE Asia myself and I used to use Schlager carbon with Omega IV Pro. I miss the days of smashing with that setup...

Haha the Holy Trinity there are a lot of classics here in the PH
many players prefer the black tags than the newer ones/versions released by butterfly
I am the only one using a Butterfly setup here in our province lol. They don't like
the Tenergy because of the price and according to them it is uncontrollable.

Wow you use MX-S in your forehand isn't that a bit heavy? I was using MX-S back then
the rubber lacks the catapault that the MX-P has but the spin produced is really something. :D

harveyaquino
03-24-2016, 07:03 AM
MX-S is really good. Although I'm using MX-P right now, I still miss the spin of MX-S. MX-P is easier to play with though, just like Tenergy05. But you can have more variety of spin with MX-S, just like Hurricane rubbers.

RajaLoopah
03-24-2016, 07:44 AM
MX-S is really good. Although I'm using MX-P right now, I still miss the spin of MX-S. MX-P is easier to play with though, just like Tenergy05. But you can have more variety of spin with MX-S, just like Hurricane rubbers.

Yup the only problem with these rubbers is the shrinking issue lol

RajaLoopah
04-10-2016, 04:08 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEBniFLlhkoC1-1f5t4nKfhbxaxMfpky4cK9Qk0/

Me topspinning.