Ma Long and Xu Xin knocked out of Qatar Open

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Its not a surprise if you ask me. doubles are simpler in tactics and the chinese have lost in doubles in several occasions through the years, also the japs had always good understanding and team spirit for doubles

After 2012, the japs even when losing have put up a good fight against china 9/10 times resulting in close matches

Last edited:
says Hey guys what's Up.... !!! Let God Jesus bless You all !!!
Yes I'm sad that my TT idol Xu Xin knocked out from Qatar Open Doubles. Actually Xu Xin is more compatible with Zhang Jike. When I watch their match, Ma Long hasn't play so good and always make Xu Xin hard to play. I recommended for Xu Xin to pair up oftenly with Zhang Jike

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
Its not a surprise if you ask me. doubles are simpler in tactics and the chinese have lost in doubles in several occasions through the years, also the japs had always good understanding and team spirit for doubles

After 2012, the japs even when losing have put up a good fight against china 9/10 times resulting in close matches

Yh it would be nice to see a Japanese duo to win a doubles event in the Rio, i like there style. I think in Rio Ma Long will double up with Zhang Jike.

Reactions: TTFrenzy