What is the fastest DHS hurricane rubber?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Im just curious to know which hurricane rubber is the fastest. A I'm wondering since I wanna try a hurricane rubber but I happily have a Petr Korbel blade that as I know is a bit to slow for these kind of rubbers. I want to try a hurricane rubber since I will probably buy a Hurricane long 3 blade to pare with hurricane rubber on FH. OBS. I don't want to boost the rubber or anything. If it's factory tuned then sure.

Reactions: BeGo
DHS H3 Neo "soft"??? Wow.

That reply also surprised me. Somehow, there are different hardness to choose. I'm using 37degree for my BH now, and it's obviously softer than the FH one (40/41 degree), but I would never use soft to describe it.

Reactions: duan
This user has no status.
If you are not into using classic chinese rubbers, but would like hybrid, go for skyline 3-60. I thought that maybe I could be good with chinese rubbers, but I haven't been perfect with it,,, and I wished if I had gone a little softer, and that's where 3-60 comes in mind. Hence it should be a clever option.
Now when I say, i mean commercial rubbers. No provincial or national, because you need boosters for these rubbers to exploit and the non market versions are difficult to get and high chances of getting fake rubbers.
Do tell when you choose one.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk