Table tennis 11 sells H3 NATIONAL?!!

This user has no status.
Wait is this real?! H3 national by T11.

http://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/dhs-hurricane-3-national-edition

h3 national.JPG

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
Yes they do..... What is the problem ?

National versions are apparently only available for China's national team. Making it near impossible for us peasants to get a hold of. Even Timo Boll complained about not being able to get them. Most National versions outside of the national teams are fakes so having a reputable site like T11 sell them is a miracle if its real.

National versions are apparently only available for China's national team. Making it near impossible for us peasants to get a hold of. Even Timo Boll complained about not being able to get them. Most National versions outside of the national teams are fakes so having a reputable site like T11 sell them is a miracle if its real.

It's not Neo, and it's not blue sponge. It's probably old National stock from long ago that no one wants any more.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews

But it's also likely that many people read Timo's Interview and therefore DHS might want to change their output on these rubbers to brush up their image. Just a thought

Reactions: Paccheco
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
But it's also likely that many people read Timo's Interview and therefore DHS might want to change their output on these rubbers to brush up their image. Just a thought

Could be very true, especially after the outrage china had toward the comments about how they may change the rules for testing again. If they make the rubbers more readily available the chinese could still play the same way they have.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
I have that rubber.
dhs always had national stuff for sale.
the thing is supposedly there's commercial national and national made for say ma long, zjk, fan zhendong...
but in the end it's still h3, don't expect too much difference.

tabletennis11 also had national blue sponge neo h3 for sale some time ago.
I think they are official dealers for dhs, but I guess the stock is limited.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobpuls
First, TT11 does sell DHS hurricane 3 national, and it's authentic product of DHS, not fake.

Second, that's the commercial (market) version of DHS hurricane 3 national, not the ones Chinese national team using.

Third, as far as I know about DHS hurricane 3 for market selling versions:
normal version of orange sponge,
normal version with NEO tech (VOC free) of orange sponge,
provinsional version of orange sponge,
provinsional version with NEO tech of orange sponge,
provinsional version of blue sponge,
provinsional version with NEO tech of blue sponge,
national version of orange sponge.

The national team versions of DHS hurricane 3:
in black, orange sponge with NEO tech,
in black, orange sponge with NEO tech and name of the player (most of them are women players, only Liu Shiwen uses blue sponge),
in black, blue sponge with NEO tech,
in black, blue sponge with NEO tech and name of the player (most of them are men players, only Liu Shiwen uses blue sponge),
in red, orange sponge with NEO tech,
in red, orange sponge with NEO tech and name of the player (I've only seen Ma Long's, which I'm playing with),
in red, white/red/yellow sponge, don't know if it's with NEO tech or VOC free,
in red, white/red/yellow sponge and with the name of the player (I've only seen Wang Liqin's white sponge, not sure if there are other players), don't know if it's with NEO tech or VOC free.

Forth, colour of the sponge and printing of being national version don't stand for being used by Chinese national team.

Last edited: