Forehand problem & sessions

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Hi guys ,

I have couple questions for you . I hope you'll help me.

1. Problem is my training sessions . I don't know if they are good for me and I don't have ideas what to do after couple exercises.

Can someone who's training with the coach can share what you're doing on your training sessions

It usually looks like :

- forehand and backhand drive ( warmup )

- backhand and forehand topspin against chop

- backhand and forehand topspin against push

-backhand and forehand topspin against no spin ball

- backhand and forehand block

and after that I'm doing some like 3rd and 4th ball attacks and that pretty much it. I dont kno'w if I will progress .

2. I have problem with my forehand .

I'm fine with looping backspin balls but problem is forehand topspin against block. I don't know what is the problem .

Common things I saw is that I'm often hitting too flat with little topspin or I'm hitting ball over the table.

Also often I'm hitting the ball with upper edge of blade and I'm losing points.

Can someone share some videos or tips that will help me ??

Thank for advices and support !!!

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
It is all normal evolution of your game in the fundamentals and timing and basic stuff you are describing. It gets better with more time and good practice. Not a lot comes quick in this sport, many times you have to really work for it, although a few things give you good results fairly quickly.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Yeah that can be my problem. When I'm doing forehand drives I'm never looking on the ball because I do it instinctly but when I play topspin contact is more important.