chinese rubbers you like at the most

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
the best would be the fastest for me, so for now the best is 729 focus III snipe, until I try something faster.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
If you want to try non tacky rubbers from china, Battle 1, Focus Snipe 3, Aurora, keep in mind there aren't many which is a huge pain in the ass. Now lets talk about what really matters. None of these rubbers are great due to the fact that they are too soft compared to their European alternative. The throw angle is too low. And yes the prices for the chinese version is getting awfully close to the European style so you might as well get a Donic/Joola/Tibhar in the first place.
The one I can recommend the most is Battle 1 as sponge is medium and throw angle is high like Tenergy 05 (if you like that sort of thing). The problem with Battle 1 is the price on ebay is like 15-17 which add another fiver and you are in BlueFire/Rasant/Rhyzm discount territory.

As for Tacky rubber, Friendship is usually half the price of DHS doing the exact same thing. I can highly recommend Transcend which is basically a Hurricane for 5 (buy one get one free). So if you want Tacky rubber stick with China, if you want non Tacky, just get whatever you fancy from the European bargain bucket

This user has no status.
I've tried the following Chinese rubbers:

1. DHS TG 3-60 (boosted, I tried it as FH but too fast, now I am testing it on BH and kind of happy about it... I did a lot more RBH from mid-far distance with it)
2. DHS H3-50 (the 37 degree - harder sponge version, after boosted with 3 layers... its a beast. I love it for both FH or BH)
3. DHS H3 national blue (it's spin, and control are super! It just too too expensive...)
4. DHS H3 - the normal commercial version (works great when boosted but if not boost, it's kind of dead... need to put a lot more of body work to drive it)
5. DHS TG3 - the normal commercial version (not so tacky as No.4 ...but a little faster than No.4)

6. *** Yinhe Big dipper and Globe 999 national blue sponge version both are arriving next week :)

Aside the H3N blue sponge... currently the H3-50 satisfied me the most, highly recommended to give it a try.

This user has no status.
Dhs H3 control version, loop and chop monster,

Lkt Pro Xp, great alternative for Tackiness Chop 2

729 Geospin Tacky, great For chop and loop

729 Dr Evil, by far a good complement for H3 and GTack for chopping

Lkt Stranger, the safest pips l ever used

Sent from my S5G using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This user has no status.
H3 NEO was a nice rubber for both forehand and backhand on a 5-ply blade. Definitely a niche loopdriving rubber though, if I didn't really REALLY swing the ball was pretty unpredictable.

729 Super FX was slower and less spinny than the H3N but offered pretty good control. My problem with it was the low throw that made looping difficult and the big decline in spin and control in humid conditions.

Three-Nine Super 999T was great. I could control the short game and the spin was much better than 729 Super FX. Again, the rubber was very slow so short game was great (pushes were deadly) but rallying suffered.

Globe 999T on Lemon Sponge is the winner for me on forehand. Everything about Three-Nine Super 999T above still stands, but the Lemon sponge added another gear and some dwell time for loops. The short game is a little bouncier but nothing unworkable. Overall this is my favorite Chinese rubber, with Three-Nine Super 999T a close second.