Betting on Table Tennis?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
Hello!

Does anyone know some website where I can bet for professional Table Tennis matches? A search on google doesn't helped me a lot. Most of the website it points too (by searching "bet table tennis" or similar) are just not for table tennis but for other sports. So I bet someone here can help me! ;)

Thanks a lot!
J.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
Hey, thanks for your reply. I wanted to use bwin too, but it looks like they dont have T. Tennis. Do you have to wait when there are specific events to see it in the available sports list? Or... How?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey, thanks for your reply. I wanted to use bwin too, but it looks like they dont have T. Tennis. Do you have to wait when there are specific events to see it in the available sports list? Or... How?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Hey, firstly thanks for joining the forum :)

I have used BWIN before for TT betting and yes I believe matches have to be live and then you can bet. I.e the first rounds of the Chile Open 2011 start tomorrow so i'm assuming there will be live betting on bwin for this. For more on the Chile Open click here Saturnix :) http://portal.ittf.com/competitions...sp?s_Event_Type=MS&rnd=32&Competition_ID=2061

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
bwin is the best. and not really the Chinese players are usually chronic favourites to win so they sit at between $1.01 - $1.10 not much to be gained from that. Bwin also covers league matches in some cases too and you can bet on who will be the first to 5 points in a set, how many points there will be in a set (above 16 or below 16) who will win the match, who will win the set. Has floating odds during the match REALLY cool stuff, I won $140US on last years WTTC Teams then decided to try and coin a bit more and slammed it all on Ding Ning to beat Feng Tianwei, she was 3-1 up as I recall and lost >.< wasn't impressed that was the end of my career gambling on womens table tennis, only mens now lol

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Well I am unhappy now that I was not online during Chile Open finals, because I would definitelly bet on Chuang when he was 3:0 down on sets..
Hehe..
I also play online pool - one tournament, where if you win or play good enough to be in top 3 in highest league, you get bwin bonus money and you can bet them! :)
I would probably never bet my real money for anything, but this way when I get bonus money, I have to bet them to get them..
So this way I won over 100 EUR, I love betting on live matches, when for example Wang Hao is playing someone and he is 3:7 down, its nice to bet he will win the set and he usually wins it, hehe..
So it is kinda my gainful activity, lol :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
So this way I bet.. ;)

stakes.jpg

Step by step and sometimes risk ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
Unfortunately, Bwin Italy doesn't have any pingpong. So bad to live in this fags country where the only thing that counts is football. Oh, and during traffic-block days you can go by car if you have football tickets! **** Italy! it is not even allowed to bet on tabletennis but just on basket/football and related crap...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
I think you are lucky some of those matches were cancelled lol
Hehee, that is probably true, but this stake was never ment to be won :D

It were just my guesses of who might have won, but Gionis - Schlager I was almost sure Gionis will win..
Anyways its great to get 29 from 1 :)

Unfortunately, Bwin Italy doesn't have any pingpong. So bad to live in this fags country where the only thing that counts is football. Oh, and during traffic-block days you can go by car if you have football tickets! **** Italy! it is not even allowed to bet on tabletennis but just on basket/football and related crap...

I feel for you man!
Football is such a stupid sport! It just tells of universal IQ, that it is the most popular sport on earth .. 22 idiots chasing one ball, how can that be good?
Try to change your language on bwin or try to convince them that you are not from Italy, hehe :)
I dont know..
Or - have you tryed bet365 ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
Bet365 is banned in Italy, website is blocked (as those countries which have dictatorship and censorship!). Again, I just hate this stupid country!