I got to practice with Wales Number 1 Ryan Jenkins last night! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Last night at my coaching session Ryan Jenkins Wales number 1 and Welsh national coach came to give us some coaching and practice.

It was fantastic, when demonstrating the drills he was unbelievably consistent and so quick. His technique is beautiful to watch!

He came around give us all advice and it was so great for him to come to the session. We got to practice with him too!

Certainly an unexpected but amazing surprise for last night's coaching.

And what a nice guy he is too, it has to be said. So helpful and no arrogance whatsoever!

This user has no status.
Last night at my coaching session Ryan Jenkins Wales number 1 and Welsh national coach came to give us some coaching and practice.

It was fantastic, when demonstrating the drills he was unbelievably consistent and so quick. His technique is beautiful to watch!

He came around give us all advice and it was so great for him to come to the session. We got to practice with him too!

Certainly an unexpected but amazing surprise for last night's coaching.

And what a nice guy he is too, it has to be said. So helpful and no arrogance whatsoever!

Sounds great. It must be cool to see a pro in action and even better to get personal tips from him. Yeh, this dude looks like a cool cat from the few interviews and tutorials I’ve seen with him on the Internet. Will he get a chance to go to the Olympics in doubles/mixed double maybe?