Who will win the China Open 2011 Pro Tour?

• Wang Hao

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Ma Lin

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Ma Long

Votes: 30 48.4%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Vladimir Samsonov

• Xu Xin

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Joo Se Hyuk

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Oh Sang Eun

• Other - Comment below

• Total voters

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Harmony China Open 2011 - ITTF Pro Tour 24 - 28 Aug 2011, Suzhou, CHINA

The event that we have all been waiting for begins next week on the 24th August 2011. The China Open is held in Suzhou China. This is going to be a big tournament, so lets get started and start discussing the seeds and we can use this thread as a means to display results, videos and latest news from this fantastic global event!

Wang Hao enters the men's singles as top seed.

2008+ITTF+China+Table+Tennis+Open+Final+1trRcBvustcl.jpg

Photo by China Photos/Getty Images Sport

The host nation will be supporting their inform number 1 seed Wang Hao with the rest of the Chinese squad. The seeds are below.

Mens Draw

1) Wang Hao
2) Ma Lin
3) Zhang Jike
4) Ma Long
5) Jun Mizutani
6) Vladimir Samsonov
7) Xu Xin
8) Joo Se Hyuk
9) Oh Sang Eun
10) RYU Seung Min

Who's going to win, who did you pick in the poll? Which players will pull of some upsets?

Can Jun Mizutani break the Chinese dominance? Every player seems to be capable.

li-xiaoxia-2010-11-20-7-41-30.jpg

Photo by Eugene Hoshiko

Li Xiaoxia the world number 1 women's player enters the tournament as the number 1 seed.

Womens Draw

1) Li Xiaoxia
2) Ding Ning
3) Gao Yan
4) Guo Yue
5) Feng Tianwei
6) Ai Fukuhara
7) Kasumi Isikawa
8) Wang Yuegu
9) Tie Yana
10) Hirano Sayaka

China's Li Xiaoxia enters the tournament as the number 1 seed. Together with Ding Ning and Gao Yan as top seeds. Who's going to win, who did you pick in the poll? Which players will pull of upsets do you think?

Enjoy this amazing tribute from the previous China Open

Enjoy the tournament and please feel free to share this page with your facebook friends to bring more members to this awesome community!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Wang Hao played for his team in the 2nd semi final so I think he is okay. ZJK had to give up with his injury so it looks kinda serious. Ma Lin might win it again. I don't think Wang Hao will be in top shape this short after his injury.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Very nice vid ! :)

I would also like xu xin to win, but I don't think that he'll do it. He still plays with too much risk and isnt save enough, unfortunately .

Well I'm waiting eargely.

Lan

says ahh that sucks, thamks for writing back though:)

Lan

says ahh that sucks, thamks for writing back though:)
Jan 2011
yan an has a chance)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
I am hoping that Ma Long will win it actually, I hope he finds himself finally, because when Ma Long is playing, never it is his opponent the man behind the table, it is always just the second Ma Long, his conscience or how to call it,.. it is just his psychic - that is always his greatest opponent..
If he can beat that, no one in the world can beat him!
So I hope for Ma Long..

As for girls - there is misprint - on the third it should be GUO YAN not GAO YAN ;)
Well and.. if there is no Liu Shiwen, it will be most likely Ding Ning to win it!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
This week China Harmony Open starts, so I've made (in Full/Short Form) the video of the 2010's Final.
You could see the Full Match which has normally duration about 1 hour and 10 min in only 14:39 min.
[Full screen, HD720p recommended, else you could not read the score table] --enjoy!!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
This week China Harmony Open starts, so I've made (in Full/Short Form) the video of the 2010's Final.
You could see the Full Match which has normally duration about 1 hour and 10 min in only 14:39 min.

So this means, that 14:39 is pure play time and 55 minutes is the rest..
And out from these 55 minutes maybe 10 minutes is normal time like time outs, between games time..
And the resting 45 minutes is just Ma Lin´s boooring game delaying, what he is always doing.. :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
I just saw amazing match!
Daniel Habesohn vs. Jung Young Sik - Habesohn was 3 sets down, 11:10 down and all looked like nothing works right for him!
But he managed to win the fourth 13:11 and then next 3 sets with devastating style 11:4, 11:2 and 11:5 deciding set!
Really great play, great to watch, so Daniel Habesohn is the winner and Jung Young Sik will be probably Sick after this game.. lol :D