says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
Ok so, this is not for me. I'm just curious to know what others think about it.
A friend of mine already has this with Sigma 2 Euro both sides. And it's pretty nice tbh. But could be better imo. His bh is btw pretty bad.
So, I looked around to try figure out if the blade could be good with LP, and found out Korean's would say LP's is good on stiff blades (der_echte quote somwhere). So, as he never would get into serious table tennis (he is barely at intermediate level, likes to sidespin a lot, shakehand style, closest I could think of ammong pro's would be Maharu Yoshimura, but nothing like it xD).
He said he wouldn't want anything to be slower than what he has now (on fh that is). Though, it's a bit worn out. Therefore he needs new set of rubbers.
So, I was thinking of sugesting him to get Tibhar Evolution El-P (which is according to my investigation to closest Evolution rubber to Sigma 2 euro) with a LP backhand rubber. (as that's the only thing he would consider appart from inverted, at the same time I want to play against LP's tbh)
I know Grass.d.techs or Tibhar curl P-4/P-2 etc is probably one of the best LP's rubbers. But, I would guess he want's something that is not too hard to control, meanwhile I think Grass.d.techs requires accuracy.
So do you have any opinions on LP rubbers here? or other thoughts?
I'd imagine he'd want LP's with good capabilities of reversing the spin. I am not too well informed on all the different types of Long pimples.

Last edited:
DHS have some good LP rubbers I have a sheet of DHS C8 1.2 even has blue sponge underneath it's a good Allround LP rubber quite cheap too. You can block drive chop with it and has good control. Obviously if he is really worried about control and wants more spin reversal but doesn't mind on losing out on some speed then go for the thinner sponge.

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
DHS have some good LP rubbers I have a sheet of DHS C8 1.2 even has blue sponge underneath it's a good Allround LP rubber quite cheap too. You can block drive chop with it and has good control. Obviously if he is really worried about control and wants more spin reversal but doesn't mind on losing out on some speed then go for the thinner sponge.

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That rubber does seem very promising indeed and the price! Thank you!
I'll sugest it too him :D

Edit: btw! Can anyone give a quick Evolution El-p vs Xiom sigma 2 euro comparison? Just to confirm or disconfirm that they are similar rubbers?

Sent fra min SM-G901F via Tapatalk

Last edited: