Introduction to my YT Channel

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Read 3 reviews
Introduction to my YT Channel - Help me Improve

Hey guys :)

I started a YT channel on wich I am going to upload trainings videos, matchplays and maybe vlogs. However i am very new to the whole YT stuff and also to tt as i am playing for one and a half years now. So dont expect too much :)

My idea is too monitor the growth of my tt skills and also that of my hair.

I would really appreciate it if you guys would check out my videos and give me advice :) (before the Goon Squad takes them down)

Sofar I uploaded some drills and a hasty serve video.

Also advice concering filming tt, angels, cameras etc is very welcome.

Link to my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Aizensama153

With best regards
Boogar

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Its really impressive to see your technique with only 1.5 years of work.
I am sure you have a very good coach , looking at your footwork.
I guess you will need to work on your short game , not sure if robot is the way to go for that , and serve . Again receive is the most difficult part of the game which can be only really be practiced in match play.

All I can say is keep it up and looking forward to see more from your channel.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Read 3 reviews
Its really impressive to see your technique with only 1.5 years of work.
I am sure you have a very good coach , looking at your footwork.
I guess you will need to work on your short game , not sure if robot is the way to go for that , and serve . Again receive is the most difficult part of the game which can be only really be practiced in match play.

All I can say is keep it up and looking forward to see more from your channel.

Thank you very much for your comment :)
Jea it was kinda akward to play short game with the robot. I mostly struggle with the forehandflick and lose too many easy points on it. I am going to upload some exercises with my trainings partner soon ( he is sick atm)
As it is now i have no coach, i learned everything from YT videos. I would really like some coaching tho. However i dont have the money for it.

Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
are you able to get your robot to throw it lower? I only saw the:
"Backhand Forehand Drill alternate angel"
Strokes look great for someone only playing 1.5 years but balls at the height your robot is throwing you wont come in game often and it might be teaching you that you can stand pretty high during your strokes. you never have to get too low on them so that might be an issue for games. I'd love to see how you play in games, you look fantastic for only 1.5 years and self taught too!

Reactions: Boogar
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Read 3 reviews
are you able to get your robot to throw it lower? I only saw the:
"Backhand Forehand Drill alternate angel"
Strokes look great for someone only playing 1.5 years but balls at the height your robot is throwing you wont come in game often and it might be teaching you that you can stand pretty high during your strokes. you never have to get too low on them so that might be an issue for games. I'd love to see how you play in games, you look fantastic for only 1.5 years and self taught too!

Thanks for the feedback! Jea it dawned on me aswell, but when i tried to get a lower throw the balls just flew over the table. I need to do some more experimenting on that.

I will try to get some more footage in todays training :)

I watched the video too, am always looking to improve. Subscribed too. Looking forward to seeing more videos.

Your room is an interesting and bright color. I notice items like wall color and the effect on seeing the ball. That green color should work great with an orange ball.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Read 3 reviews
I watched the video too, am always looking to improve. Subscribed too. Looking forward to seeing more videos.

Your room is an interesting and bright color. I notice items like wall color and the effect on seeing the ball. That green color should work great with an orange ball.

Cool :) Jea would be great, however i am using celluoid balls with the robot. Because there arent any orange plastic balls yet.
Interesting fact: I had two new plastic balls in the robot, for example in the topspin off backspin session the plastic balls had much less speed and spin and were easier to play back. However i found them harder to control.
And i have played alot with plastic balls sofar and only a few times with celluoid.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Hmmmmm .... here is the list :) :

1. You are not bending your knees
2. The serves are too high
3. You are blocking too far in front of you
4. you are not trying to come back to your original position and sometimes ending up playing backhands from the forehand side.
5. your form in your loops is completely breaking down when you are playing vis-a-vis when you are practicing against the robot.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Put the camera on the right corner if you are both right handed players as you will both be playing forehands with your right hand and will have your back mostly on the backhand side for shots and serves (left side of the table) and will not block most of your shots from the camera - if you are both lefties, put in the left corner - if there is a mix, make a call.

Reactions: Cornel and Boogar
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Read 3 reviews

4. you are not trying to come back to your original position and sometimes ending up playing backhands from the forehand side.
5. your form in your loops is completely breaking down when you are playing vis-a-vis when you are practicing against the robot.

Good points thank you!
I will upload more matchplays with better angels to get a more wellrounded picture. I have to say i was very nervous because of the camera :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews

I'm pretty sure MOST of these issues are from his robot throwing the ball so high to him. Bending knees is nothing he's ever had to do with the bot. blocking in front of him because the timing of higher balls on the bot is different. and the breaking down against real balls vs the bot's high ones are all from the bot throwing the balls too high, Among other reasons.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
Agree with NL on you being on the right track. Something great you do is stay on your toes ready to move after your stroke. It's clear with your light bounces that you're actually prepared for a return on your attack which is good. But I would love to see you on your toes before your stroke too! I only really see the bouncing after your first stroke.

Also since you already do the light bouncing, you should instead of bouncing straight up and down, bounce lightly side to side (practicing the body transfer that you'd do on your strokes).