Trainingsplan for Beginners

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Read 3 reviews
Hey there tt enthusiasts

Id like to design a trainings plan for beginners and I am looking for ideas.
Meaning tt exercises, strength exercises, streches and also on the scheduling.

I think that it would be a good idea to make blocks of one week or even two weeks with a specific theme.
Like for example a Forehand topspin footwork week. You could then cycle through those themes.

I think at first you'd need to work on core strength and fitness the most. With a strong core its much easier to transfer the energy of the feet and hips onto the arm. And fitness is always important.

For the tt aspect i would start with regular footwork exercises.
Also i think alot of feel exercises would be good like slow topspining on topspins far away from the table...

Just some thougths, what do you think ?

Cheers

This user has no status.
Could you clarify the following? I'm abit confused due to the way you worded your sentence which could mean slightly different things but with different answers.
1. Is this plan for yourself or to teach others?
2. How "beginner" are they? From knowing nothing at all or could at least topspin a little
3. Do you have a coach or are you the coach?
4. The average age of the students (old or young or children?)
5. The number of students per session
6. The resources you have at disposal (number of balls, tables, assistant coachs, robot etc etc)
7. The number of sessions and hours per week
8. And the probable student retention over the years (Example: 2-4 years before the student leaves)

Knowing these will have a big impact on the schedule

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Read 3 reviews
Could you clarify the following? I'm abit confused due to the way you worded your sentence which could mean slightly different things but with different answers.
1. Is this plan for yourself or to teach others?
2. How "beginner" are they? From knowing nothing at all or could at least topspin a little
3. Do you have a coach or are you the coach?
4. The average age of the students (old or young or children?)
5. The number of students per session
6. The resources you have at disposal (number of balls, tables, assistant coachs, robot etc etc)
7. The number of sessions and hours per week
8. And the probable student retention over the years (Example: 2-4 years before the student leaves)

Knowing these will have a big impact on the schedule

1.In the first place for my trainings partner and myself. However a concept you could use for other beginners aswell.
2. Well basics are there, like understanding of spins.
3. I dont have a coach, but i will be absolving trainer workshops this summer. Besides im alrdy training the juniors at our club. Just the ones that are worse than me :)
4. -
5. Id say max two. Should be a focused trainings session.
6. Unlimited balls, about 9 tables and one robot... however as it is thougth to be only for 2 players that doesnt matter that much.
7. 3 to max 5 sessions à 2 hours.
8. Hard to say, but i think we will have enough time.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Read 3 reviews
Reactions: Kaizoku
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
Ah right, however i dont have a premium account or do you mean to just take a look at the titles of the videos and in what order they are?
Like instead of reply lol... anyway, you go in and then open the Pdf's?
I don't have premium either. Can still open..

Sent fra min SM-G901F via Tapatalk

Reactions: Boogar