World Veteran Championships 2016

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
The stage is set, Alicante is ready for one of the worlds most particpated table tennis event, the World Veteran Championships 2016! A staggering 4600 players from across the globe are heading to Spain for one of the most spectacular events of the year! Check out the venue below to see for yourself! 200+ tables!

Live streaming here: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/livestreaming/

venuevetts2016.jpg

The World Vetts Championships begins on the 23rd May and concludes on the 29th May. He Zhi Wen leads the men's singles seeds.

Total number of entries: 4600

Live streaming coming soon...

Host Nation's He Zhi Wen, the World #85 has entered the World Vetts Championships as the #1 seed.

2016hezhiwen.jpg

He Zhi Wen no.1 seed - Photo by: ITTF Flickr

A fantastic event to follow, be sure to get involved on the TTD discussions. We can use this thread as a means to display all the latest results, videos and news from this spectacular World Event! What are your predictions from each event.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Brilliant, thanks for the heads-up.
Knew the event was happening, as friends are participating in o60's (Brian and Jan Johns), really hope they make it onto the live streams!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
The stage is set, Alicante is ready for one of the worlds most particpated table tennis event, the World Veteran Championships 2016! A staggering 4600 players from across the globe are heading to Spain for one of the most spectacular events of the year! Check out the venue below to see for yourself! 200+ tables!

venuevetts2016.jpg

The World Vetts Championships begins on the 23rd May and concludes on the 29th May. He Zhi Wen leads the men's singles seeds.

Total number of entries: 4600

Live streaming coming soon...

Host Nation's He Zhi Wen, the World #85 has entered the World Vetts Championships as the #1 seed.

2016hezhiwen.jpg

He Zhi Wen no.1 seed - Photo by: ITTF Flickr

A fantastic event to follow, be sure to get involved on the TTD discussions. We can use this thread as a means to display all the latest results, videos and news from this spectacular World Event! What are your predictions from each event.

Hi,
Are there any live feeds for this event yet? Really looking forward to watching the action.
Cheers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2012
Awesome, gonna get Dan to train me up for Las Vegas 2018.

Urr...Dan....Dan...yes I know I am jerky as hell...well what if I am overweight...go on Dan...Dan...well sometimes I see the ball pretty well as long as its not too far away - and as long as its not too near....don't say no...I'll buy some bifocals...Dan....Daaan... I promise I'll try to contact the ball a bit earlier, you know, before it's actually behind me....Dan...Daaaan....Hey where did Dan go?...has anyone seen Dan ?....Well why was he running ?

Hell fire there is only 10 in the over 90s category, put me down for that one in 2052, wow 36 years more practice, I will be awesome, gonna win the world vets in 2052:rolleyes:

Reactions: TableTennisDaily
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Hi Dan,
Thanks for persevering to get the link for the final day.
Three English players left in the Singles
, Wm o80/85 & Mo70 ????.
Will be watching.
Cheers.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi Dan,
Thanks for persevering to get the link for the final day.
Three English players left in the Singles
, Wm o80/85 & Mo70 ????.
Will be watching.
Cheers.

No worries do you know what time the vetts final is?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
No worries do you know what time the vetts final is?

Hi Dan,
Brian Hill is in the Mens over 70's Final at 13:45, assume this is local Spanish Time, but not sure.
Betty Bird also into the Final of thew Womens Over 80's, and Pamela utcher into the Final of the Womens over 85's. Both ladies finals at 13:00.
Fingers crossed.